• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friday: Mysterious Silhouette

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I think it'll be Square Enix, they've already teamed up with the Mario Series quite a few times, so they seem to be on good terms with Nintendo.

Dragonite Quest!

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
i was thinking of digimon when i saw it(i know i know, its not a gamefreak title)... i'd love to see pokemon x digimon

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'm hoping at least a few people remember Drill Dozer. I could see, very, very loosely, that silhouette resembling Jill in the Drill Dozer. As I recall, Drill Dozer was released worldwide to extremely positive reception and won several awards. That was also roughly eight years ago. I could now see GF rebooting this series for a newer audience.

dman_dustin

I'm hoping at least a few people remember Drill Dozer. I could see, very, very loosely, that silhouette resembling Jill in the Drill Dozer. As I recall, Drill Dozer was released worldwide to extremely positive reception and won several awards. That was also roughly eight years ago. I could now see GF rebooting this series for a newer audience.

I was thinking of that, but it said "surprise collaboration" almost sounds as if it's a game that Gamefreak hasn't worked on by themselves, and will use their skills as game developers to make it something new.

Plus I never did play drill dozer, I wouldn't want it to be reborn differently without being able to play the game as if Gamefreak made it themselves.

Catstorm

ポケモン トレーナー
That 'horse' is definitely either strangely proportioned or some sort of Pokémon Rumble-thing...

Firebrand

Indomitable
That 'horse' is definitely either strangely proportioned or some sort of Pokémon Rumble-thing...

And, while I won't deny it does look suspiciously like a horse, who's to say it is ultimately a horse?

igotmilk

Miltank Trainer
What about the possibility of it being related to the Tamagotchi franchise? I don't know. This is just a random guess.

It would be cool to see a Pokémon version of Harvest Moon.

dman_dustin

What about the possibility of it being related to the Tamagotchi franchise? I don't know. This is just a random guess.

It would be cool to see a Pokémon version of Harvest Moon.

I'm not entirely sure how a Harvest Moon X Pokemon crossover would work, unless it was primarily Harvest Moon, but with Pokemon themes, including some Pokemon.

Like Gogoat for Sheep, Ponyta/Rapidash for horses, whatever dog Pokemon for the dog, Pikachu just because, and other Pokemon themes, like pictures of other Pokemon.

I'm just not seeing a Harvest Moon X Pokemon crossover working out too well without excluding MOST Pokemon

Rune Factory would probably be more likely, if we're talking about a Natsume Collaboration or rather apparently Neverland. I don't know I'm confused. I though Harvest Moon and Rune Factory were developed by the same people....I guess not.

On top of that Rune Factory isn't (I don't think) on the same level as Harvest moon.

Pokemonspecialgerman

It's revealed guys. Looks like this game is called Soriti Horse. And it's a Solitaire- horse breading/racing mix..thingy. (no kidding)
Just want to point that out. Nothing Pokemon related if that's true.

Gampi

ガンピ
I knew it wouldn't be Pokémon-related, also I've seen some screenshots of it and the art style looks really cute.