• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friday: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Footage Announcement

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

More...

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
Can't wait to see what will be revealed .wheres rayquaza how long they gonna keep it hiding lol

My guess is that they'll show off the protagonists in the starting town (Littleroot Town) like they did with HGSS (New Bark Town), BW (Nuvema Town)/BW2 (Aspertia City) and XY (Vaniville Town) when those games were first showcased.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
Yes! We are getting footage! Booyah! Can't wait to see it!

Hoenn_reaper93

Legend master
My guess is that they'll show off the protagonists in the starting town (Littleroot Town) like they did with HGSS (New Bark Town), BW (Nuvema Town)/BW2 (Aspertia City) and XY (Vaniville Town) when those games were first showcased.

True it always starts off with that. The Pokemon reveals are always later on its like what the fans really want to see we always have to wait longer :(

Silicone

Poison Moth
HOOOO MY GOSH.

WERE FINALLY GETTING IT.

I hope they keep the trainer customization and show it in the footage..

fenniken

fire master
Hell yea finnaly

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Soo. Was it just me, or did we see diddly squat besides 2 seconds of the title screen for each game?

Utterly disappointing.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I felt like its was hyped a lot to be honest, but I would've loved more than just a showcase of how they look different from their Boxart.

Miju .-.

Silvijo

Heart pounded so hard, very mild tears flew down....no, we still aren't ready for a true reveal.