• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend code help?

Koridojo_Blaziken

Couldn't find a forum for this topic, plz move or hit me upside the head with a heavy object if it doesn't fit in this section.

Anyways, I've been having a heck of a time in regards to friend codes. I can register other people just fine, but I got my Diamond secondhand from a friend (meaning no handbook or anything), and with my Pearl version I have no clue WHICH number or code is supposed to be for what...for a while I thought maybe I could just hook my DS up to the internet and find my code off of the Nintendo website or something, except it turns out I have the wrong cable. >_< So, yeah, I'm at a complete loss for what to do now to find mine...

...help? Please? ^^U

BCVM22

There is no cable that connects your DS to anything but a power outlet or a headset.

Bullz

To find your Friend Code look in your Pal Pad. Its in the key items department.
There are 3 options when you click thePal Pad:
• Check friend roster
• Register friend code
• (Your ingame name)'s Friend Code.

Not that hard ^^

Koridojo_Blaziken

Already looked in my Pal Pad. Says I have to go online to get it.

...or something. >_<;

EDIT: Nvmind, it says to log onto Nintendo WFC. ...what is that? Wifi? <_>

Ah! Wait! I think I get what you mean with the 'Register Friend' thing! Sort of...soooo, do I basically just make one up? I'm confuzzled again... T_T

Last edited:

MidnightMag

Burning Star
no, use connect trough Wi-Fi, to the Gts atlest once, after ward, the game will have generated a random, but permanent Friend code for you, that is unique to your game and to your DS or DSi ( has long has you dont restart the game(deleting saved file and restarting a new))

razor fire

Once you log onto Wi-fi (Nintendo WFC) you will automatically receive your Pal-Pad Code (Friend Code). It does not matter if you log on through the GTS/ WI-fi Club or the battle tower.
You will have to look in the pal pad by accessing "Name's Code" Once you look there it will stay there unless you access wi-fi with a different DS.