• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Code

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
How do I figure out my friend code? I don't know what it is and I really want to know. Can someone help me? Please, it would be much appreciated.

Shuam

righteous
What game are you playing? Each Nintendo game has its own friend code, and different ways to find it.

Shuam

righteous
You have to go to Oreburgh City, go to the pokemon center, and go to the bottom floor. Talk to the girl down there, and she will give you your pal pad. Once you get your pal pad, go to your Key Items, and open it, and click your friend code.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
You have to go to Oreburgh City, go to the pokemon center, and go to the bottom floor. Talk to the girl down there, and she will give you your pal pad. Once you get your pal pad, go to your Key Items, and open it, and click your friend code.

You also have to connect online to get your FC. So make sure to have wireless access near you.

D

Deleted member 11515

There isn't one.

Beat the first gym!
And go downstairs in a Pokemon Center!

Woohoo you win!

D

Deleted member 11515

There isn't one.

Beat the first gym!
And go downstairs in a Pokemon Center!

Woohoo you win!

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
It says to log on to Nintendo WFC though. Is that the Jublife building? The GTS? Cause I've already beat the game...four times...and I stilld on't have my Friend Code.
Aint it sad...

D

Deleted member 11515

Yes, you can log on WiFi GTS downstairs in the PokeCenter. When you go downstairs in a PokeCenter, you get a Pal Pad, and then you talk to one of the ladies down there and she'll connect you to WiFi.