• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend or Foe Alike! (081)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Two observations:

Charizard was winning; Sparky couldn’t even touch him. If Charizard had just bothered to do something, anything, Ash would’ve won.

Pikachu didn’t obey Ash either; he ran into the fray without being called on. If he hadn’t, Ash could’ve saved him for later. What Pikachu did was brave, but he may also be responsible for Ash’s loss.

Ash raised loving, strong Pokemon, but he wasn’t able to lead them. That’s why he lost the match.

Tbh Im not upset about Ash's loss. Charizard choosing not to obey Ash is yet another instance of his development, which leads nicely into him eventually obeying Ash in the Orange Islands.
What I do have an issue with is Team Rocket stalling Ash. They kept coming back and it bothered me so much.
So Squirtle and Charizard lose because they sleep and yet Rowlet still continues to battle while its sleeping... bs

KantoReturner25

that judge was so unreasonable. Squirtle being asleep doesn’t count as unable to battle. if It was Sleep powder should have been an illegal move. I’m only surprised that none of the spectators didn’t dispute the judge’s ruling on a Squirtle or Charizard.