• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
To cut down on the spam in this thread we are putting the following rules in place, read and understand them well.

Rules
1. All Serebii Rules apply.
2. All Trade Forum rules apply.
3. All posts should be in the following format:

Friend Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Pokemon in my Safari: Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon
Pokemon I'm Looking for: Pokemon, Pokemon

If you don't know what Pokemon are in your Safari, simply put unknown and update your post as soon as you find out. If you're not looking for any Pokemon in particular you can leave that part out.

4. Do not post more than once per page
5. Do not reply to anything in this thread. All conversations must be done via PM or VM.

Use the search tool to find users with a specific Pokemon, or users who are looking for a Pokemon you have in your Safari.

Any posts not conforming to the above rules will be deleted and infractions will be given out.

Also, don't forget that in order for you to get the 3rd Pokemon and for hidden abilities to be available, you and the person whose safari you are entering need to have been logged onto the internet in X/Y at the same time. So be courteous and log on after adding someone's friend code!

Last edited:

damkillsall

Friend List full

Last edited:

Socrates

4184-1715-4671
Found out my safari: Fighting
Tyrogue, Machoke and Pancham

At this point, really only looking for Klefki and Braixen safaris.

Last edited:

ArcticWolfl

Eggcellent Breeder
My FC is: 1032-1385-1182 adding everyone that PM's me. Only Dark types, fairy types and electric types with Helioptile are added from now on.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
My FC is in my Sig. I'm not sure what my Friend Safari is but I need more friends for the friend safari. I will add anybody that sends me a message via PM or VM.

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
My FC's in my sig. (Edit - my sig now includes details about my safari too!)

PM me if you add me and I'll add you back :)

Last edited:

zerocielX

Togekiss Trainer
0962-9098-5518. If you add me, pm please. I believe I have a Dark type safari

Madridista13

In my sig . pm me if you add me and do me a favor and tell me what i have? ill do the same in return

Aubs

Brand new here, but definitely need FCs to utilize the safari. My FC is: 2509-2181-2976.

If you could PM me your code if you add me I'd really appreciate it.

Ulpharz

Code is in the signature. Throw me a PM with your code if you add me so I can do likewise.

ZoRk

Lavizz~
My code in my sig, my safari is Rock type you can find pupitar and 2 others i don't know yet.

Pm me if you add me so i add you back.

zima2190

Amateur Breeder
FC in sig. I am Rock Type with Rhydon, Pupitar, and Dwebble.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
My FC is: 3780 9934 3912.

Type: Normal
Pokémon in my Safari: Teddiursa, Minccino and Ditto.
Pokémon I'm looking for: Ivysaur, Pinsir and Abra

Just PM or VM me if you want me to add you.

Edit: Just so you know, it might take me a little bit for me to get around to you, I'm willing to add anyone who messages me, but I've gotten a lot of requests for my friend code and considering that adding a FC + confirmation message takes around a minute each, it would take a fair amount of time for me to get through all of them, time that is at the moment for me due to the number of assignments I have, very limited.

Edit2: I've gotten enough friend requests at the moment that my friend list has been filled up or at least will be once I've finished going through them, as such, when you're done with my friend safari could you send me a quick VM just to let me know so I can remove you and add someone else. Thankyou.

Last edited:

Speroic

FC is in sig. No clue as to what type I have so feel free to let me know if you do add me. Send me a PM if you want me to add you.

Nexus

Premiere Ball Enthusiast
Joining in on the Friend Safari;

FC is: 3179-6073-0326

My Safari is Rock Type and includes the following Pokemon;

1. Onix
2. Boulder
3. Rydon

Darkrulerjoe

Looking for more friends to increase my friend safari. I have Poison and have Whirlipede, Kakuna and Venomoth

My FC: 2509 1258 1794

The pokemon I'm looking for the most are...
Ivysaur
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Vulpix/Ninetails
Magneton
Lapras
Ditto
Eevee
Pupitar
Smeargle
Drifblim
Spiritomb
Galvantula
Stunfisk
Quilladin
Braixen
Floette
Fletchinder
Sliggoo
Phantump
Bergmite

Will still accept anyone who wants to send me their FC but those are the ones I'm mainly looking for. Which I know is a lot but like to test out new stuff lol. PM me that you have added me and send me your FC please.

Status
Not open for further replies.