• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys!

My FC is 0259-0642-5630. I THINK my type is bug, but Im not 100%. Any are welcome to add me, we could even battle or something after :')

PM me if you do add me. Thanks

thejudge

Hey all, I have dragon type safari Dragonair/Gabite/?. PM me your FC for an add, I'm looking for a drowzee and a Shellder

Last edited:

zipzo

My friend code is 2707-3037-9283. I have no idea what my type is so please tell me once you've added me. I beaten the Elite 4 and I am online 90% of the time.

Are you sure that's your FC? You PM'd me and I added you but it didn't register anyone.

Six2Six

FC is 1392 5189 5301. Not sure on type as I just defeated the elite 4 and hit the Safari. PM me back if you add so I can find out please!

QuantumCrossbow

Hi all!

My Friend Code is 3969 4014 5940, and I have no idea what my friend safari type is, so if someone could PM to tell me after adding, that would be great! Please add :) thanks!

greninjamaster

Hello everyone!

My FC is 2234 7156 2555! Please add! :)

I'm not sure what my safari is. I'm looking for a normal safari with Dittos in it trying to find the perfect breeder. Looking for an Adamant, Hasty, or Temid nature ditto.

If you guys want a specific pokemon , PM it to me and i'm sure I can help out hopefully. I have loads of rare pokemon, i would be willing to trade you.

Cavey

Hello everyone, please add me my friend code and safari are in my siggy

Satoru92

My friend code is 1435 - 4807 - 5133 . I have no idea what my type is so please tell me once you've added me!!! :D looking for Kalos and Kanto Starter Safari!

elorasheppard

My FC is in my signature and is poison type, please add me and PM me yours! If anyone has an eevee or honedge in their safari, I will be very grateful!!

TehBrickster

Novice Breeder
I've got fairy types Dedenne, Spritzee and Clefairy in my safari zone. Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you too. FC is in my signature.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Here's my FC: 5043 - 1605 - 1331

My type is Rock, got Barbaclade, dwebbles and pupitar.

Let me know if you added me so i can add you.

Last edited:

Vortiene

my code is

add me if you want grass type. need many types, such as water :)

also PM me ur code if you dont post here about adding me

i know mine has bulbasaur, havent heard about others

Last edited:

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I have a Water friend safari with Octillery, Frogadier, Gyarados you can add my friend code:
1392-4901-0472 - I'm primarily looking for other starters, Eevee and ditto but i'll accept anyone so PM me with your code if you add me :)

Last edited:

laalaa

I have a Water friend safari with Octillery, Frogadier, Gyarados you can add my friend code:
1392-4901-0472 - I'm primarily looking for other starters, Eevee and ditto but i'll accept anyone so PM me with your code if you add me :)

Hello. I've added you, can you add me back?

FC: 1048-9299-3371
LaaLaa

Looking for a sarfari that has Gyarados, tyrogue, and ditto. Message me If you have any of those pokemon in your sarfai

hannah 420

Hi, I have a fire type Safari, Braixen, Larvesta and Magmar.
FC: 5284-1395-9325
Seeking Ditto safari the most, but will exchange codes with anyone. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.