• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
my name is yeti code is 1607-2254-7152 I have a bug safari with paras, beautifly and vivillon, looking for a steel safari cuz I don't have one of those yet, but I am willing to add any safari, just shoot me a message,

My fc is 2165-5879-1437
I don't know which type I am an anybody tell me please?
Tell me if you add me I'll add you back ASAP :)

Gotta catch em all :)

Howl Pendragon

Ghost Trainer
Hi everyone, I'm looking for Ditto safaris. With 17 slots left in my friend list, I need your cooperation on the matter. Please help a girl out!

spector

Hi i need some friend to have more options in the Safari Zone :) anyone will do and i dont know my type...srry

FC is 2552 - 1638 - 0247

Please private message me and not reply...Thanks

NEOunderslash

Friend code: 1392-4749-4824
Friend safari: FIRE: Charmeleon, Fletchinder, Pansear

Add me, PM me your friend code and safari, and ill add you back!

Bandejo

Looking for ditto and togepi safaris.

I have several quad perfect skarmorys with Brave bird egg move to trade for it (Impish).
(31/31/X/31/X/31)

3454-1106-8990

Status
Not open for further replies.