• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivoo

Hi,

I just finished the game and am able to enter the friend safari. Don't know my type yet. My code is in my sig. Please add and pm me if you like.

Bye

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
FC is in sig. ONLY looking for a Clefairy safari atm. I have a Ditto safari <3. PM if you have a Clefairy safari and have room on your 3DS list o.o

octillerypatrol

Dragon type with Fraxure, Noibat and Druddigon.

I'm looking for a Normal type with Dittos and a Grass type with Petilil.

My friend code is 4484-7899-8200 PM me with yours

DR.gonzo

add me please , unsure what safari i have . my FC is - 3394-4152-2359

pls PM me with your FC if you've added me so i can return the favour

FC info in signature. Feel free to add and PM me about it.

FanOfCountry

My Friends Code is 1005-8586-5110 I also do not know what type mine is but I do know my roommates and his friends code is 1032-2046-0805 and he gives you Sunkern, Sawsbuck, and Quilladin. Please PM me with your FC if you add me!

UPDATE!
I have Bug Types:
Ledyba
Venomoth
Beautifly

Still looking for people to add.

Reposting. My friend code is 4554-1301-8103. From what I've heard, my Safari Zone has the following pokemon in it: Gabite, Druddigon, and Noibat.

In particular, I'm looking for Noibat, Helioptile, Throh, Sawk, Riolu, Breloom, Meditite, Pancham (fighting in general, I suppose), Braixen, Growlithe, Ivysaur, Spiritomb, Dusclops, Shuppet, Cloyster, Piloswine, Toxicroak, Duosion, Xatu, Bronzong, Excadrill, Skarmory, Ferroseed, Heracross, Absol, Inkay, Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Klang.

Sheesh, quite a list. PM me if you're able to help, please!

B-Dawg47

Add me. FC: 1993-7547-5638. Name: Nicholas. My type is fairy. Mostly looking for dittos and abras, but I will take all safaris. PM me and I will add you back.

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for someone that has Ditto in their friend safari. My friend code is 1521-2662-0974 and my friend safari is Bug type with Paras and Masquerain. The third pokemon is yet to be determined. Please PM me if you have this pokemon and have added me so that I may input your friend code

salles27

Sup!

I got my friend safari with Eevee, Audino and durnspace.

I'm looking for a friend safari with Spheal and Nuzleaf!

Pm me with your fc if you have any of these.

3325 2099 6600

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
hey evry1 adding anyone Details are in my sig

benben2828

Mine is3969 4360 9772
Rock type safari, with onyx, nosepass and rhydon
Looking for water type safari
Please PM so that I can input yours :DD

Suichimo

Master Lord
Hello, I've got a Steel type Safari with Ferroseed, Forretress, and Excadrill. My FC is 1676-3681-4550.

I'm mainly looking for a Ditto Safari but I'm also looking for Paras, Dragonair, and Fletchinder Safaris.

Eldéen

Quite desperately searching for skarmory and larvesta.

I am water typed with octillery, floazel and poliwhirl.
My FC is: 0103 9000 2235

Bdxcrazyazian

Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to share my friend code. Just pm me if you have added me. That way I know for sure. 2981-6695-3787

Sorry, I don't have any more info about my friend safari stuff.

Oskara

FC: 4828 - 4968 - 0653
Poison Type
Seviper, Venomoth, Toxicroak

PM me if you add me, please

mostly looking for Ivysaur, Marowak, Snorunt, Cloyster, Abra, Wartortle

Last edited:

Matrix2525

My FC is 1160-9723-8449

Normal Safari: ditto, loudred, dunsparce

I'm not looking for any particular safari, just pm me if you add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.