• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan Lives

I'm interested in adding anyone with any type of friend Safari! I don't know yet what Pokemon are in my Safari.

My friend code is 2423-3235-4586.

Thanks!

Slimjim367

I have a Fighting Type Zone, the pokemon are:

Tyrogue
Pancham
Machoke

I'm seeking Helioptile and Eevees, but I'll add anyone,

Pm me and i'll add

0662-2766-6216

kenluv

Details in sig

KillGrimm

Looking for Frogadier
My safaris are Steel and Rock.
Ferrowseed, Klefki, and Metang.
Magcargo, Boldore, and Barbaracle.

Friend Code 4098-3035-9156
Friend Code 2621-3409-6000

afk4cookies

Looking for more friend codes.
let me know your friend code / type

SFR

FC: 1736-1297-0030
Ground Safari: Trapinch/Marowak/Diggersby
Looking for Liepard/Magenton/Espurr

If you're looking for something specific let me know and I can possibly grab it from the safaris I have access to.

Thanks!

Shinokata

Looking for more FC's for safari, particularly need:
Dark with Vullaby, Cacturne, Sableye or Absol
Dragon with Noibat or Shelgon
Ice with Spheal or Snorunt and/or Dewgong
Ground with Phanpy and/or Camerupt
Grass with Tangela, Sawsbuck or Swadloon, and Quilladin
Electric with Electrode, Luxio or Zebstrika
Fire with Magmar
Fairy with Snubbull and/or Clefairy
Ghost with Phantump and/or Dusclops

Currently not taking Flying, Fighting or Rock safari's.

My FC is 4184-1248-6336 my safari is Fighting type with Machoke, Breloom, and Sawk. Send me a PM with your FC if you decide to add me. I'm almost always online and have had multiple people get shiny pokemon from my safari.

Douchemon

Scientist
See sig, add me :)

REPOST:
3DS friend code is 2852-7629-8995. My pokemon are Farfetch'd Swanna and Rufflet.

Fusionon

I am looking for quite a few Pokemon for Pokedex completion, here's the long list:
Seel, Tangela, Natu, Sunkern, Girafarig, Pineco, Shroomish, Shinx, Bronzor, Spiritomb, Munna, Blitzle, Drillbur, Tympole, Deerling, and Vullaby. Any of their evolved form are perfectly fine, of course.

I would also like to have Starly and Honedge. I'm not sure if Starly or Honedge zones exist, but if they do I'd be very appreciative. If anyone adds me, just pm me and I'll add you back.

My Friend code is Duo:4356 0012 7773.

My Zone is fighting, and I believe I have Sawk, Mankey, and Tyrogue, but I'm not too sure about the first two.

Loryne

Reposting as well. See sig for details and PM me if you add me :D Gogo 'Dex Completion!

Pally22

Hi Heres my fc: 3668-7649-8246
not sure what my fs type is but i have three poke's
please add me and pm me so i can add you :)
and would very much appreciate being told what my safari is :)

Gamefreak really fu**ed us hard with the method of getting good Ditto, if someone cant get Safari Ditto? he basicly cant breed competitive Pokemon...

Lyric_009

Code and Contents in Signature, PM me if you added (or plan on adding) it.

Details in sig

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
If anyone has a Normal safari with Zangoose, let me know. I really need one.

So a bit of an update; apparently my friend safari is ghost with Shuppet, Spiritomb, and either Lanturn or Phantump (not sure which). My code is 1607-2139-2028 if anyone wants to add me, but please PM me if you add me so I can add you back :) I check my messages regularly, at least several times a day. Happy Hunting!

DarkUmbra

Hi everyone my 3DS friend code is 1478-4321-4507. Please add me and PM me your code so I can add you back! Thanks! :)

P.S. Looking for Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies.