• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dratinitamer

looking for friend safari with froakie or others in his evolution chain. i have access to a ditto safari so i can try and get you a ditto you would like.

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Hello Im looking for a few new Friend Safari's with any of these:

Dark: Sneasel, Inkay
Electric: Electrode
Fire: Larvesta, Ninetales
Flying: Hawlucha
Ice: Lapras, Snorunt, Sneasel
Poison: Toxicroak, Swalot
Rock: Barbaracle
Steel: Magneton
Water: Azumarill, Lapras

Please PM me with your Safari info (or that you need help finding out) before adding.

Thanks.

PS: If you need Friend Safari Dittos I have lots that I do not need and will trade for anything that catches my eye :D

Last edited:

MickeyvdN

Still Looking for Steel , Ice , Water , Fire Zones!!!!!
Excadrill - Growlithe - Cloyster - Eevee!

Signature did not update yet *

Last edited:

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Please list your safari type and what pokemon or that you need help finding out
this will make it easier for everyone and get you responses faster

tsoul

I am looking for safaris with pokemon not from the X/Y regions. PM me if you want to trade FC.

Mines is Steel Safari: Ferroseed, Bronzong, and Klang

MickeyvdN

Still Looking for Steel , Ice , Water , Fire Zones!!!!!
Excadrill - Growlithe - Cloyster - Eevee!

Can sort out a friends zone with a Ditto! friend of mine has it.

FCSFPKNY

Blue ditto breeder
Looking for Heracross, Slinggoo, Helioptile, Swirlix and Manectric safaries! PM me if you have one (please, send your safari list)

shadow_wolf

Hey, Im looking for dark/dragon and grass. Mine is Electric with Electabuzz and Dedenne, unsure of 3rd pokemon!
See my sig for my code :)
PM and i'll return the favor

Toraojou

- Repost -

Hello! My husband and I are looking for a Ditto Safari. We'd greatly appreciate an add!

My Safari Type Is: Poison
My Safari Contains: Kakuna, Garbodor, and Whirlipede
FC: 4725-9117-9652
Game Name: Tora

His Safari Type Is: Electric
His Safari Contains: Dedenne, Electabuzz, and Galvantula
FC: 5386-8549-0568
Game Name: Jonathan

Please message me if you add either of us. :)

Tyranith

Just a guy
REPOST

Looking for Safaris with the following Pokemon.

-Petili
-Ferroseed
-Mawhile
-Excadrill
-Pupitar
-Absol
-Azumarril
-Duosion
-Floatzel

I will register anyone who registers me. PM me if you are interested. My FC is in my sig.

WindlordRyu

FC: 2079 6923 1188
Dragon: Gabite, Dragonair and Sliggoo.
Looking for Ditto and people who are online a lot.

PM me so I won't forget to add you, I probably won't be able to do so until ~1 hour from now though.

I have a Dragon Type Safari; Fraxure, Noibat and Druddigon.
I'm looking for any safaris, just want to expand on my collection, so PM me, or add me, FC is in my sig.
Thanks!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Hey all just thought I would add mine here

Friend Code: 2878-9770-4347 PM me to exchange friend codes or let me know if you added me already so i can add you

My Safari Type is Fire with the following Pokemon: Pyroar, Braixen and Pansear.

I'm hoping to get some more types. I have too many fighting type safaris already. I am in desperate need of more grass, fairy, water, rock, ice, psychic, electric, poison, ground, flying, dark, bug, ghost, fairy, normal, and steel types.

I just need one dragon safari with a Dragonair in it

lunch box

Re-posting this to keep up with the thread. I'm still looking for more safaris to collect. My information is in my signature.

MickeyvdN

My FC is 4914 3995 0436, can someone pm me and help me find out what I have?

I sure can check it out ! FC is in signature

Shulk

Hi all, my brother and me are looking for a Safari with Ditto. We have Electric (Dedenne, Pikachu, Galvantula) and Grass (Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Quilladin). If you have Ditto Safari and want any of ours, just tell me via PM and we'll exchange FC! Thanks!

Rigor_Mortis

Hi, everyone! Looking for dark type safari zones here (but I'll add anyone who adds me)

Razors

FC: 0619 - 4380 - 9653

My safari type is Electric and has Luxio, Stunfisk and Emolga. Please let me know if you need any info on your safari =D

Status
Not open for further replies.