• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_amluis

Hey! Looking for friend codes and adding anyone. PM me!

FC: 5069-5214-5801

Last edited:
Looking for a Fairy safari and a Dark safari (preferably with Inkay but any will do.). My code and safari info are in my sig.

Weierstrass

FC: 3582-9087-7036. Adding anyone who PMs me.

Edit: My safari pokemon are Petilil, Tangela, and Maractus.

Last edited:

_Ketchup_

My FC is 3024 - 5524 - 3108 and my type is psychic ^^ i got Grumpig, Espurr and Gothorita.
I add everyone just send me a pm with your fc if you add me ^^
(if you got togepi in your safari i would love it XD )

Gardevoir dragon slayer

and Dark quasher
Guys anyone out there got a Safari with

Eevee
Pupitar
Kirlia

PM me if you do, my Safari has Ivysaw, Quiladin and Sunkern

Thanks

pokefanatic97

I NEED A FS WITH BURGMITE/AVULUGG, FLETCHLING/FLICHINDER/TALONFLAME, MARILL, OR CARMANDER/CHARMELEON. PM please

ShadowSaiyan

3DS Friendcode: 5370-0754-5306
Friend Safari Zone: Psychic; Espurr, Drowzee and ?

Send a PM with your Friend Safari! I don't have much space left, so i can't add everyone...

Also, if you add me, please tell me my 3rd Pokemon!

n0thinq

0430 8269 1786
I dont know what type i am, so please add me and pm me ur FC, so I can add you too :)

Sane

Archsage
I reeeeally need a safari with Ditto in it, please pm me if you add my FC so I can add you back. My FC and the pokemon it has are in my sig.

CA-Eevee

Reposting. My FC is 1934-0749-3902. I have a Ground type safari with Camerupt, Phanpy and Palpitoad.
I'm looking for Sligoo, Dusclops, Bergmite, Pupitar, Metang, Excadrill, Sawsbuck and Phanpy, but I'll accept anyone. Feel free to add me

Shinokata

Looking for more FC's for safari, particularly need:
Dark with Vullaby, Cacturne, Sableye or Absol
Dragon with Noibat or Shelgon
Ice with Snorunt and/or Dewgong
Ground with Camerupt
Grass with Tangela, Sawsbuck or Swadloon, and Quilladin
Electric with Electrode, Luxio or Zebstrika
Fire with Magmar
Ghost with Phantump and/or Dusclops

Currently not taking Bug, Flying, Fighting or Rock safari's.

My FC is 4184-1248-6336 my safari is Fighting type with Machoke, Breloom, and Sawk. Send me a PM with your FC if you decide to add me. I'm almost always online and have had multiple people get shiny pokemon from my safari.

Szadek

Breeder/EV Trainer
My friend code is 2423-2104-9542....hoping to get some dittos, but honestly I'm just looking for the friend codes...PM me with yours

Last edited:

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for someone that has Ditto in their friend safari. My friend code is 1521-2662-0974 and my friend safari is Bug type with Paras and Masquerain. The third pokemon is yet to be determined. Please PM me if you have this pokemon and have added me so that I may input your friend code.

I'd really like a ditto, like really. lol

I have a shiny frogadier with protean I'm willing to offer for a safari (that is on a lot).

Jesse - 1349 5757 1964.

Weakitten

I really wish mine had been a ditto safari. So many people want it so badly. Oh well, feel free to add me if you like my Normals!

HeiShun

Looking for a FS with Dusclops or Spiritomb!
I'll accept anything else also, just looking for those two particularly.

Infos on my signature!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I might as well repost

I am looking for one more Dragon Safari that carries a Dragonair (i have the other dragons in handy)

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9770-4347

Safari: Fire with Pyroar, Braixen and Pansear

I'm now looking for a flying with rufflet, Dark with Vullaby, and one more normal with Eevee.

I think Im running out of room (I'm not sure how many friend codes are allowed) but im close to 60

Status
Not open for further replies.