• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnoticmuffin

mines in my cig

im lookin for dragon. preferably ones with noibat(any evolution) or goomy(any evoltuion)
but ill add anyone who adds me

Last edited:

Yagamilitwick

Looking to add friend safari's with
Vivillion, Inkay, Spritze, Panpour, Espurr or Dusclops.

Last edited:

chipwell1

My friend zone is Fairy, Snubbel, Spritzee and Floette, looking for Froakie, Haxorus and Ditto mainly but will add others

FC 5000 - 2958 - 8935

PM me if you add me

Last edited:
Mostly trying to find out what's in my friend safari, but I am also looking for friend safari's with ditto, braixen, luxio, or frogadier. If you don't have one of those that's fine, but it would be greatly appreciated if you do. Just message me what's in my friend safari when you get the chance if you add me. Friend code is 2981-5546-4096. Thanks for the help!
Hi I'm MooseBard and my FC: 0533-5396-4710 I've added you already. I give out Ice including Bermite

Eranthe

looking for a ditto, pm me if you add, thanks!

gmussi

Hey guys,

I am looking for Fairy tipes and Ekans/Arbok.

I am adding everyone, though: My friend code for safari 2509 2226 0829
Kakuna Drapion Venomoth

Vashlion

Hey guys

My 3DS friend code is 2895-6892-5663

Friend Safari is Grass including Oddish, Sawbuck, and Maractus (in that order)
PM me if you need any of them^^

EDIT: Sorry forgot to add what I'm looking for, that would be Eevee, Ditto, and Chansey. For now.

Last edited:

UltimateHero3

Add 451106026280 for water safari with moxie gyrados and poliwhirl that can evolve into drizzle politoed. I'm specifically looking for togepi/ditto, or any dragon. PM if you want me to add you.

Looking to add more people for the Friend Safari. PM me your Friend Code if you're interested. My safari and my 3DS code are in my signature. Thanks

spector

Hi im looking for as many friends as i can get... Please added me and ill return the favor :)

Private message me please and not reply THANKS MUCH :)

FC: 2552-1638-0247

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Posting again (and realized i had to clear my inbox in case anyone was trying to message me!)

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9770-4347. My safari is Fire with Pyroar, Braixen and Pansear

Looking for the following safaris!

NOrmal with Chansey and Eeevee

Flying with Rufflet

Dark with Vullaby

Dragon with Dragonair

Fire with Growlithe

Ghost with Golurk

Grass with Gogoat, Ivysaur,

More Grounds with all of them

Ice with Laparas

Water with Gyarados, Octillary and Wartortle

FanOfCountry

My information is in my signature but does anyone have one with Dragonair & Noibat? Please PM me if you add me. Also please be online when you add me. No one can get the third Pokemon if you are not online at the time. I try my best to be online as when I am adding people I am playing Pokemon Y at the same time and I do get knocked offline but I always boot back on.

Palmskies

Roflcopter
Add me please 4785 4422 9135

PikaJim

Meep again! :)
I'm looking for Safari's with: Clefairy - Sunkern - Forretress - Bronzung - Excadrill.

Others are also most welcome!

Btw, anyone know if feebas is catchable in the safari's? Or if there's a way to get that poke in Y or x?

Cheers :D

DarkUmbra

Hi everyone my 3DS friend code is 1478-4321-4507. Please add me and PM me your code so I can add you back! Thanks! :)

P.S. Looking for Ditto!

Douchemon

Scientist
LF esspurr safari PM if added :D

Aldain

Friend Code: 4914 - 2879 - 2716.
Typing: Dragon
'Mons: Gabite, Noibat, and Druddigon.
I don't really have anything in particular I'm looking for, save Fletchinder.

Last edited:

Xhoundoomy

Looking for normal with ditto!

Then i am looking for as many friend as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.