• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douchemon

Scientist
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRepost.

Xx_PR_Legend_xX

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a safari with ditto eevee helioptile shinx/luxio sligoo larvesta Braixen ivysaur wartortle Pm me

Smgallagher24

Looking for Safaris with the following...
~
~
~Growlithe
~Abra
~Clefairy
~Chansey
~Ditto
(If you have any, please PM your FC to me)

FC is in Signature / My Safari is Dragon Type with Gabite, Shellgon and Druddigon.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
reposting again :)

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9770-4347. My safari is Fire with Pyroar, Braixen and Pansear

Looking for more types. I have too many fighting types already sorry

High hopes for more normal, water, psychic, steel, fairy, electric, bug, grass, dark, and flying safaris

I'm only looking for Abra, Kirlia, Absol, Excadrill, Larvitar/Pupitar and Espurr right now, but will trade for rare candies too.

My own Friend Safari has Espurr, Drowzee and Girafarig. PM if interested :)

Last edited:
My FC is 4897 5958 0452

I am a poison type with Speed boost whirlipede (awesome!)... seviper and swalot (twirls finger)

if you want to add me, shoot me a PM with your FC!

lcemaster

Looking for a Ditto Friend Safari. Willing to trade Y exclusives! My friend safari is normal and I only know two of the pokemon even though I have beaten the Elite Four. PM me!

Feel free to add me :) please PM so can I add you back as soon as possible I'm online right now :)
Fc 2165-5879-1437
Friend safari ice :snorunt, beatic, Dewgong

Last edited:

pokefanatic97

Please pm me if you have burgmite in your fs

Be123

LF: Shelgon, psychy type, etc
OF: Krabby*, frogardier and wartotle
FC: 409832939083

Last edited:

Gizmoa

hi everyone I'm still looking for more friends to add.I'd especially like some more dragonsI'd also like some more poison and ground. The new fairy rock diamond,goomy, new sea dragon and koffing are my big wishes but I'm adding anyone

Schmidli

Adding everyone who adds me, just Pm me your code. Mine is in my signature.

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Hello
Im still looking for a few Friend Safari's (getting full though so ask first) with any of these:

Dark: Sneasel, Inkay
Fire: Ninetales
Ice: Lapras, Snorunt, Sneasel
Poison: Toxicroak, Swalot
Steel: Magneton
Water: Azumarill, Lapras

Please PM me with your Safari info (or that you need help finding out) before adding.

Thanks.

PS: If you need Friend Safari Dittos PM me I have lots that I do not need and will trade

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for someone that has Sliggoo and Ditto in their friend safari. My friend code is 1521-2662-0974 and my friend safari is Bug type with Paras and Masquerain. The third pokemon is yet to be determined. Please PM me if you have this pokemon and have added me so that I may input your friend code

3Ds 487141354531
Friend Safari- Rock
Pokemon Onix, Dwebble, and Shuckle

Anyone is welcome to add me, but i really need a friend safari with ditto. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.