• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loryne

Reposting in case anyone needs the Pokemon in my Safari :) Details are in my signature and shoot me a PM if you add me.

I'm still looking for a Crawdaunt, so if you have one in your Safari let me know :D

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I am only looking for safaris with these Pokemon-
Minccino
Ditto
Braixen
Ivysaur
Wartortle
and Tropius
PM me!

Darkrulerjoe

I'm looking for more people to add to my friend safaris.

I'm mainly looking for people who have...

Ditto
Minccino
Absol
Sliggoo
Galvantula
Kirlia
Ninetails
Fletchinder
Rufflet
Spheal
Shuckle
Magneton
Octillery

Just add me and then send me a pm saying you added me and if you have any of these pokemon :D

My FC: 2509 1258 1794

Lycan109

Hey guys,

I'm not too sure what my friend type is but looking to share and add some more people.

Friend Code - 0834-1205-0670

also if you could let me know what my type and pokemon are that would be fantastic!

PM me with your friend code if you add me and I will get it sorted fairly quickly.

Hey I'm still looking for some friends on safari :)
Specially steel, water, dragon :)
Feel free to add me
Fc 2165-5879-1437
Friend safari ice : snorunt, beatic, Dewgong

Skullcruncher

Know my power!!!!
Anybody got a bug type safari with pinsir? If so PM me

DubstepDragonite

<3 Dubsteppp <3
Hey everyone I realize I just made a post a few hours ago, but I really want lots of people to add me on the 3DS.
Please PM me if your safari has:
- Braixen
- Helioptile
- Sliggoo
- Pyroar
- Ninetales
- Phantump
- Cloyster
- Barbaracle
- Spiritomb
- Lampent

Thanks and have a nice day/night!

Gizmoa

Looking for more friends (as I do every night). Please PM me and I'll add you!

SirKam

My FC is 2148 8651 2324. Looking for anything with growlithe, luxio or anything really but I would be forever grateful if you have ivysaur. My safari is Grass if im not mistaken. PM me

Symmetry

Hey folks! I'm new to the forums but really love this friend safari business. ^^

I'm willing to add anyone for funnsies, but I'm looking out for Dragonair and Frogadier especially. ^_^

I'm Ground-type, with Wooper, Camerupt and Palpitoad.

Friend code: 4725 - 8045 - 8558

Best wishes! Hope to see you online soon. ^^

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for someone that has Shuppet in their friend safari. My friend code is 1521-2662-0974 and my friend safari is Bug type with Paras and Masquerain. The third pokemon is yet to be determined. Please PM me if you have this pokemon and have added me so that I may input your friend code.

Tibet

Reposting... I'm looking for any, and I will take any. I will respond to you with what your safari has if you have yet to find out. Just ask when you PM and I'll go 'searching' to see what your 3 are.

Mine is Normal, with Lillipup, Loudred, and Smeargle (ooooh, aaaahh.....:p). My FC, 3024-5092-3146

pokefanatic97

i need a burgmite fs! Please pm if you have it

Status
Not open for further replies.