• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylordawson

hey everybody i NEED a safari with dugtrio in it! i have a grass type safari! please add me my friend code is 2852-7970-1755 but ill be happy to add any one

slowdude

My FC is in my SIG.

I was told i have Woobat, Spearow, and Rufflet. Yeah.

burchh

Hey My name is Webble my code is 3024-5906-9625 my safari is dark. add me! would love poison

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Repost:

I'm looking for electric type safaris, but I will add anyone. My info FC is in my signature, pm me if you add me so I can add you back

I posted already but just saw that I accidentally copied and pasted the wrong FC, because I am special. My actual code is 1521-2576-0979. I am Captain *******, apparently. :p

My Pokemon are Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb, if that's consolation? So sorry! DAMN!

akuma2112

Exp. trainer
Pm and idk what type I have so when you find out please tell me

LukeSteele

TransSteel-type Pokemon
FC: 0189-9270-7499 Bug Safari: Paras / Beautifly / Pinsir & FC: 2148-8666-0146 Ground Safari: Trapinch / Marowak / TBD

PM me if you have any of my wants Im looking for:

Sawsbuck, Pyroar, Krabby, Aipom, Pikachu, Luxio, Illumise, Heracross, Seviper, Garbodor, Muk, Pidgey, Tranquill, Swanna, Tropius, Boldore, Sawk, Munna, Wobbuffet, Lampent, Golurk, Snorunt, Spheal, Cloyster, Shelgon, Nuzleaf, Forretress, Metang, Excadrill.

triplejump

Friend code in sig. Would appreciate it if someone let me know what type and Pokemon are in mine. Cheers!

rollinvalo

Looking for Dragonair!! My friend safari is flying (Tropious, Spearow, and Tranquil) not the best, but if anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated. FC 2595 0375 2774

Ginji

Hmm
Yo ^^

add me if your interested in electric or fire

3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type) Emolga, Helioptile
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type) Magmar, Charmeleon, Fletchinder

Status
Not open for further replies.