• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I am looking for safaris with the following Pokémon ONLY.
Spritzee
Pinsir
Ivysaur
Braixen
Minccino
Tropius
Lillipup
Masquerain
Vullaby
Sneasel
Sandile
Absol
Gabite
Noibat
Shelgon
Pachirisu
Electabuzz
Luxio
Ponyta
Magmar
Growlithe
Slugma
Larvesta
Hoothoot
Swanna
Rufflet
Sawsbuck
Sunkern
Sandshrew
Phanpy
Nincada
Diggersby
Cloyster
Drapion
Whirlipede
Add more as soon as I get Friend safaris with these!

*****HONEDGE SAFARI'S NEEDED*****

Need friend safaris with Honedge in them, may be willing to offer certain items/pokemon.

FC: 1504-5801-0413

_nerdpretty

I need people with Fairy, Water, Fire, Electric safari zones but I will be accepting anyone that adds me, just PM me to make sure I have your code. Im really searching for Safari zones that have Azumarill, Heracross, Electabuzz, and Luxio!

P.S. My info is in my sig!

Philosophix

I'm so philosophical
Looking for any ditto safaris pls pm me if you have a ditto safari

Leocat

I'm about to complete the Elite 4 on X but does anyone know how it works if I purchase Y and use the same 3DS? I imagine it will keep the same safari since it registers the DS Friend code but will the third slot remain unlocked since I completed it on X? If so will the third slot pokemon appear and have hidden ability if I have Y in the DS and have not beat the Elite 4 on Y. Anyone know?

thena823

I need help transferring a mega stone to my other game. PM me if you're willing to help. My friend code is 2723-9736-6937. Feel free to add me.

Last edited:

Douchemon

Scientist
Add me :) :)

Rawr_Dinosaur

Hey everybody :)

My Friend Code is 1177-7107-9401

Feel free to add me, but please send me a message if you do, so I can make sure to add you too :)

I have no Idea what pokemon are in my Safari, would be cool if anyone could tell me.

Hello! Currently looking for Safaris with;
Luxio
Electabuzz
Magmar
Machoke
Hawlucha
Manectric

FC: (3625-8930-1786) Argo; Ghost

Thank you for your time!
If you dont have any of those still please feel free to add me :) (Just PM me after you do with you FC)

Icon Zeph

Have a Fairy safari with Dedenne, Swirlix, and Floette. Looking for specifically for safaris with Abra, Riolu, and Wartortle. My code is 2552 0567 1778. PM me with your code is you add me. :D

*****HONEDGE SAFARI'S NEEDED*****

Need friend safaris with Honedge in them, may be willing to offer certain items/pokemon. PM or reply if interested. Thanks :)

FC: 1504-5801-0413

StrawHatKid

looking for a ditto safari, if you have one please add me? send me a message, i have a bug safari, but i dont know what pokemon are in it. please! a ditto safari please

Hey I ma looking for a ferroseed and heracross safari! My safari is ghost with phantump lampent and spiritomb! Please Ask Before adding me please!

C1Leader

Looking for most any friend codes, I only have 1 flying friend so far, so... I'll prolly start addin' people at random. In the meantime, feel free to add me, I will certainly add you back.

I am Ghost type with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Dusclops.

0645-5762-9535

Last edited:

squirtleseeker

wants to trade!
5043-2546-6041. No idea what my safari is but plz add! I'm looking for drizzle politoed or polo anything with ha that will lead to drizzle. Pm if you add!

darthzabrin

Pokemon Lord
reposting my list
updated with new info in my sig

_nerdpretty

anyone with DITTO in their safari please add and PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.