• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Egg

My yolk cures cancer
Looking for a Ditto Safari. I'm not sure what my Safari type is, though.

Thanks in advance!

repost, add me :) would really like some fire safaris and ground

_nerdpretty

These are the pokemon I'm looking for:

Chansey
Ditto
Eevee
Dragonair
Gabite
Druddigon
Fraxure
Galvantula
Togepi
Larvesta
Shuckle
Boldore

Im willing to add anyone but these are the ones Im really searching for. If you add me please be sure to send me a PM letting me know so I can add you. My info is in my sig.

str8_808

Repost willing to add anyone

kermitthewhat

My friend code is 2337-3359-3968. I will be accepting any codes for a while, I only have a few right now. The name is Jam

I have ground. Stunfisk, whooper, and palpitoad.

Last edited:

Maver1ck

FC-2423-2399-2726
Dragon - unsure of actual pokemon
looking for:
Ditto, Eevee, Absol, Ponyta, Ninetales
any requests will be accepted though

branden1011

I have a dragon safari with fraxure, shelgon, sliggoo
FC, 1805-2299-1440
Looking for:
Nuzleaf
Luxio
tyrogue
nineales
growlithe
larvesta
spiritomb
skarmory
metang

Last edited:

tom32090

Still looking for a ditto safari. Mine is also a Normal safari with Klecloen and Apiom and ditto

Arryu

My safari is onix, nosepass, and ryhorn.

I'm not picky about what your FS is, as I have few at the moment

2277-7592-8300
PM me your code if you're interested!

[edit] I lied. Its rhydon, not rhyhorn.

Last edited:

ssluffy

Hi Guys i really need friends for my friend safari, so please add me if you like and i will add back :)
just let me know somehow that you have added me, please PM Me :)
i believe i have a DARK Safari, but i am unsure what pokemon are in it.

This is my FC. 1375 7375 5504
Send your code And I will add back

Last edited:

squirtleseeker

wants to trade!
5043-2546-6041 includes ivysaur simisage and quilladin. Looking for politoed or polo family for drizzle. Accepting all invites, pm me if you add!

Reposting. My FC is in my signature, and I'm looking for safaris with the following: Wartortle, Magmar, Piloswine, Vullaby, and Gothita. I'll really add anyone, so send a PM if you've added me. Thanks.

Zenri

--Looking for someone with a Larvesta in their Safari pm pwease

joshiro

Pretty sure the last mon I need is Klingklang, only problem is I've yet to see one on this thread since I started looking at it. Does anyone have Klingklang and if not are we completely sure it's a safari mon?

Snowedge

Quick repost, my fc is 0361 6510 3206 and I have dark with vullaby absol and sneasel, looking for fire with braixen and a few others like steel, dark and bug, also willing to offer pokerus for the fire one. PM me with the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.