• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Pretty sure the last mon I need is Klingklang, only problem is I've yet to see one on this thread since I started looking at it. Does anyone have Klingklang and if not are we completely sure it's a safari mon?

Klingklang isn't available in the Safari; only Klang. See the page on the main site here: http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

DubstepDragonite

<3 Dubsteppp <3
Hey guys! Hopefully this will be the last time I have to make one of these request-post things. The last safari I would like to have is one with Sliggoo. Please add me then PM if your friend safari has Sliggoo in it. My 3DS friend code is in my signature.
Thanks!

EDIT: Also be sure to add me and then PM if you have Helioptile in your safari!

Last edited:

Hugh33

Water Trainer
Reposting

Looking for any FC for friend safari
Everything in signature

joshiro

Thanks MonMonCandie,

I meant Klang, not KlingKlang. So my question still stands, anyone seen Klang in a Safari? I know where the list is on the site, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt due to the lack of ability to pull this info out of the game's code. I've also seen others talking about Honedge and Staryu (which I'm assuming are not possible safari mons), so you know.

YumBellyDrum07

I will add anyone for more info look at my sig for FCs

I can also trade magician braxien

Toborius64

Friend Code: 3024 - 6074 - 9418
Ice Safari, contains Snorunt, Sneasel and Dewgong.

I'm not too picky on what I want since what I'm looking for is Pokemon that cannot be found in Y version. Specific-wise I'd like to have ones with Frogadier, Ditto, Metang, Wobbuffet, Gothorita, Kirlia, Spiritomb, and Tyrogue.

PM with info if you do invite. I check the site occasionally.

Darkness1421

Darkness1421
Hello everyone I have an Electric Safari with Electabuzz, Luxio, and Dendenne.

Im looking for the following Pokemon Safari's with the following Pokemon:
Phanpy/Donphan

If you happen to have any of them contact me immediately through PM it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Subira27

I would REALLY love to add a DITTO Safari and a PIKACHU Safari. I am a fire type safari.

3DS Friend code is 1289-8476-7025

Last edited:

Exarch

I have a normal type safari with Minncinno, Teddiursa and Eevee.

My FC is: 1762-3557-0493

Ill add whoever, message me your friend code.

Gubbinz

I have a Bug type safari, with Ledyba, Masquerain, and Pinsir.
My FC is 3866-8896-6701

I'll add you if you pm me, and I'm also currently looking for a ditto safari.
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Re-post. Looking for Sableye, Tyrogue, Dusclops, Barbaracle. Will add most people though.

FC is 1478-4271-2044, electric type safari with Emeolga, Electabuzz, and Zebrastrika.
PM me if you add me :)

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
I've got an Electric type Safari with Pikachu, Emolga and Manectric. I have another 3DS with a Psychic Safari, though I haven't beaten that game yet so it only has two Pokemon. Add whichever you prefer, but let me now via PM which account you're adding and what your FC is. I'll try to get to you within 48 hours.

Pokefan25

Dragon Type Safari- Shelgon, Fraxure Slugoo FC-4484-9110-2296

zalf

I need a FS with Abra's/Xatu in the same safari if possible, if you have these pokemon and want to add me please PM ME thank you! Also willing to trade ditto's from safari for male abra's with hidden power!

26mick10

Shiny hunter
hey need a dragon friend safari fc name mick fc 0103-9998-6826

Status
Not open for further replies.