• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gustavo friend code: 0232-8893-3643 ~~~ I got dragon safari dragonair, fraxure, and sligoo pm me if u have ditto safari

Looking for a safari with dittos just like everyone else.

Last edited:

zalf

I need a FS with Abra's/Xatu in the same safari if possible, if you have these pokemon and want to add me please PM ME thank you! Also trading 3 IV max starter dittos for 2 IV max starter+HA abra,pupitars (male)

MaxMcAzuki

I would be eternally grateful if someone who has a Sneasel and/or Snorunt safari could add me, but I'll add anyone.

Psychic - Drowzee/Espurr/Duosion
0946-2257-6369

Arryu

Hey if anyone has the following safaris pokes add me:

Bug: any with heracross

psychic: any with abra and/or espurr

rock: any with pupitar and/or shuckle

dark: almost every available one would be cool

dragon: almost any will do

fairy: clefairy, mawile, jigglepuff, togepi

fighting: any will do

ground: trapinch + phanphy

ice: snorunt, sneasle, + lapras

steel: any will do

water with crabby

My safari pokes and code are in my sig if you're intersted! PM me!

KeiLanRan

Name Keith FC 3866-8536-5637 Rock type safari with macargo AKA faster egg hatcher. Please add ill add back anyone. But I'm looking for Floette thank you in advance

Cosmiclad

Hello all!

I've read Serebii for years, but thought I would sign up for this Friend Code exchange thing - it's pretty neat!
I'll trade friend codes with just about anyone here if they want!

Mine is: 0748-2768-9541
I apparently have Electric types!

I look forward to visiting your Safaris!
Thank you!

8)

********Expanded/ Edited to the first page suggestion!**********

Friend Code: 0748-2768-9541
Pokemon in my Safari: Pachirisu, Helioptile, & Manectric
Pokemon I am Looking for: I'm willing to help out anyone who needs mine, and i'm not too picky about what I still need/ want. There's good in every type!
(Also, if people don't add back soon enough, I have figured out how to delete to keep my friends list refreshed!)

If you do need to know your type/ Pokemon, just let me know in PM (along with your in-game name) and I'll let you know!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Saucey125

Looking for a steel type safari or a Mawile~ Please add me if you have one :3
If not, still add me, 3840-6545-4098 :D and Pm Me~

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
REPOST!

I've almost touched all the Pokemon I mostly want in a Friend Safari; just need two more. :) If anyone has a Nuzleaf or Tropius in their safaris, please PM me!

triplejump

Just tossing a line to see if there are any friendly Ditto Friend-Safarians out there still. Eh? Eh?? None. Okay.

Espeon of Avalon

Psychic Breeder
Seeking Normal type safaris with Smeargle or Ditto. My details are below :)

Ryura1306

Hey guys I need to find a safari with LIEPARDS ONLY, IM SORRY BUT IM NOT REQUESTING ANY OTHER SAFARI TYPES, my safari type and FC are in my signature. PM me your FC if you have LIEPARD in it please. AGAIN LIEPARD ONLY. Thanks and happy training.
-Ryura1306

Last edited:

pikazapper

The Pikachu Master
Reposting my info again:
My Friend Safari is Bug-type, with Paras, Masquerain, and Vivillon in it. (In other words... it sucks...)
I'll add anybody, though. Looking for Pikachu and Quilladin.
FC: 2664 - 2699 - 4713
Thanks!

Muru

Hey, just updating from a couple of pages ago. Big thanks to those who helped me discover my safari type =)
I'm still accepting friends of all types, but Xatu and Aipom have high priority. I'm also interested in:

Togepi
Jigglypuff
Snubbull
Pancham
Larvesta
Charmeleon
Ninetales
Hawlucha
Toxicroak
Helioptile
Shuckle
Ferroseed
Wartortle

FC: 0903-4028-6434
Ground Safari Type: Whooper, Nincada, Diggersby
Happy hunting all!

Repost!

Looking for anything, really! I'd love a Safari with Ditto in it though!

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7290-9929 {PM to exchange!}
Friend Zone: Poison {Cascoon; Gabadoor; Unknown but available}

shadow2716

my friend code is 2638-0632-6084 don't know what my type is

James2344

Keyblade wielder
My friend code is 2836-0178-6989
I don't know what type I have.
Inbox me with your friend code please

Reposting for the evening. I'll add anyone who PMs me tomorrow afternoon when I get off work. Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.