• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flak3

Mr. Pokemaster
Hey my friend code is 1392-5274-8355. I don't know why type I am but add me and let me know! I need more safari'a because I'm shiny hunting!

Svega006

Hey guys my friend code is 1864-9092-8881 I have grass type, I don't know what they are, if you add please PM me so I can add you back.

Looking for Poison w/ DW Nidoran as well as Dragon w/ DW Marvel Scale Dratini.

Note: please let me know what my safari pokemon are.

Lazyankou

Safari Hunter
Reposting. My friend code is 4055-2817-6288 Poison Type with Venomoth, Kakuna, and Toxicroak. Willing to add anyone but seeking Charmeleon, Togepi, Ditto, Pupitar, Larvesta, Pinsir, and Heracross if anyone is willing to give me their code with one or more of the pokemon mentioned. Pm me with your code and type/pokemon as well as 3DS name if you add me. Willing to check safaris for people who do not know what they have at the moment.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Looking for a Friend Safari with Dittos (main priority). I'm also looking for the following pokemon from the friend Safari. If you don't have any of them, still feel free to add me.

Gabite
Dragonair
Shelgon
Whirlipide
Larvesta
Tyrouge
Clefairy
Galvantula

My Friend Safari is: Nosepass, Corsola, and Rhydon. Friend code is 0001 3758 4431. PM me with your friend code if you added me.

Spudpunch

Just reposting my details
My FC is 5043 - 2408 - 7278 I have a DRAGON safari with Noibat Fraxure and Druddigon.
Looking for safaris with:
Ninetales
Inkay
Absol
Sableye
Sliggoo
Shelgon
Breloom

Will get back to you as soon as possible

Last edited:

shadow2716

reposting now that I know my type and pokemon.

I have rock type with onix, nosepass, and barbaracle

Hello all,
My FC is 5172-0961-4406, please PM me with yours.
Ghost type with Shuppet, Phantump, and Golurk.

Looking for: Ditto, Rufflet/Vullaby

Last edited:

Crynal

I have a ghost safari Golurk, Phanthum, and Shuppet. My FC: 1118-1357-9485 Private message me your FC if interested.

I'm specifically looking for any safaris with togepi, dragonair, charmeleon, Ivysaur, fletchinder, spiritomb, and braxien.

Or fairy, steel, dragon and fire safaris in general. Please and Thank you!

zalf

I need Abra,Xatu FS if you have it plz pm me thanks! Also have dittos for trade 3+ IV stats maxxed

Still looking for friend codes from anyone (mine is in my sig). And like everyone else, I'm looking for someone with a Ditto safari, but still, I'll accept anyone's safari now.

Kai13

Would anybody be willing to help me find out my friend type and what pokemon I have. My FC is 5472-6681-0408.pm me and I'll add you.

DONE!

Last edited:

fanthis

Mine is 0817-3791-4373, send me a PM and I'll add, thx

I've got electric type with Pikachu, Pachirisu and Luxio

Last edited:

luigi77

(I know my list is a lot ( I already have a lot of friends too!), but I would like to try and capture these since they are available.)

Looking for anyone with the following:

NORMAL- Chansey, Loudred
DARK- Mightyena
FIGHTING- Breloom
FLYING- Tropius
GHOST- Dusclops
GRASS- Sawsbuck, Maractus, Gogoat
GROUND- Gastrodon, Phanpy
POISON- Gloom, Ariados
PSYCHIC- Munna
STEEL- Klang, Excadrill

My FC: 4210-4069-2826

and I'm Poison Type: Ariados, Whirlipede, Gloom

THANKS so much.

Last edited:

coolerdynastic

Hi everyone,according to a friend my safari is Venomoth/Kakuna and something. My FC is 4141-3147-5808
Looking for Shelgon FS thanks !
Others are welcome to add me. PM me if you did

delpieroalk

hello i have a bug type safari with butterfree beautyfly and pinsir
my friend code : 1693 - 1355 - 7682
if you want to add me please pm me your safari pokemons :)

LukeSteele

TransSteel-type Pokemon
Reposting with update!

Im now only looking for Aipom, Seviper, Muk, Swanna, Nuzleaf, and Excadrill and need to unlock hidden abilities!

If you have any of these please PM me. I need these on my Bug Safari game (FC: 0189 9270 7499)

If you want to add my Ground Safari game (FC: 2148 8666 0146) as well/instead, I have loads of room on there! :D

yokkk

Hello, I'm looking for a fairy safari or a bug safari with vivillon. MP me if you can help me.

My friend code: 0688 5364 0276

Kiwikeo

Last post for the night. My FC is in my Sig, I'm looking for Ninetails, Ponyta, Skarmory and Magmar. If you don't have these guys, it's fine, you can still add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.