• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
My FC is in my sig. I have Gground types, iirc, not sure which ones (feel free to PM me if you find out).

I'll add anyone, but if you have Braixen or Quilladin, I'll love you forever.

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
I GOT A QUESTION

Sorry but I need to know this lol. If let's say I added someone but they didnt add me back, can I still go to their safari?

If you answer this I guess you can come to my safari (check sig for details), but I'm gonna add anyone who asks anyway lol.

Shinokata

Hello everyone, I believe that my safari is fighting type with machoke as one of the pokemon, though I haven't gotten confirmation from my friend on whether it was mine or someone else's yet. Anyhow, my friend code is 4184-1248-6336, feel free to add me and send me a PM with your code and I will add you.

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with Adamant shinies!

Jabberjaw

3609-1132-3986. Water type with Gyarados, Bibarel and Frogadier. Please add

I added you. Please Add Me. I AM...
Dan
Friend Code: 0645-7145-8189
I have the Rock Type

Chimmy

Hi add me up I have pansage leavanny and quiladin . PM me when u have added me thanks . fC- 4940 5505 6788 . Dont forget to include your fc in the message thanks!

sander2505

Wroarrr!
4613-7441-9851
Add me please and om when you added me.
I'm fire type with a larvesta en pansear if correct.

Zayexio

I GOT A QUESTION

Sorry but I need to know this lol. If let's say I added someone but they didnt add me back, can I still go to their safari?

If you answer this I guess you can come to my safari (check sig for details), but I'm gonna add anyone who asks anyway lol.
You both have to add each other and to see the third poke (and possibly the dw abilities) you need to see each other on the PSS as friends. Hope that helped!

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
Just reposting
Still have 40 slots, my info is in my signature.

If you need to know your pokemon Pm a request to do so.

Dont forget to Pm me this board moves fast:))

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
Pm me all you friend codes muhaha

Just reposting
Still have 40 slots, my info is in my signature.

If you need to know your pokemon Pm a request to do so.

Dont forget to Pm me this board moves fast:))

Runandtell

Hi everyone my friend code is: 4227-2033-0326

I have a fighting type friend safari with a meditite , a throh and an unknown third pokemon

Perfect for getting a strongly iv'd medacham to get the best out of its mega evolution

Am willing to add and will add all in thread!

Kotaki I've just started yours

It is psychic with a wobafet I will check the rest later

Last edited:

8xlx8

I'm still looking for safari friends :D my friend code is 3625-8431-7519 and i have grass (oddish, swadloon, gogoat).

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Added Kotaki, Josh Munoz, and Shinokata. Everyone else I added has been contacted. Add me back if you can, y'all ^-^

TattooedFox

Just re-posting my details. If you wanna visit my safari add me and drop me a PM. Thanks.

Eevetta

Just updating. So I went to Serebii and looked over the list of Safari pokemon you can get, and I've added specific ones that I really want in my signature. So if by chance you have any of them pm me your fc.

Status
Not open for further replies.