• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Guys, add me, and PM me if you do

kotaki

i added you :) my code is 4399 0058 5384 and my name there is Kotaki :D add me too please! If anyone wants me to add him send me a message

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
I will concede that I have no idea as to what Pokemon result from my own presence in the Friend Safari, so if someone wanted to add me and get back to me via PM with that, I'd appreciate it. (In-game name is Yukomov, surprise surprise. :p )

My 3DS Friend Code is at the bottom of my sig. I'll PM people that I add, so they know!

I'm not looking for much right now, but...

Vulpix (for Hidden Ability)

Alastorm

My FC is. 4914 - 3977 - 8282 type psico
PM me your FC if you add me

mr jordaroo

Mudkip Enthusiast
Hi guys, my FC is 0447-5871-8128

I'm not sure what my type is or pokemon available, but once I do I'll put it up on here. Looking for eevees and starters mainly.

Ok, my type is Grass and I have Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin.

Last edited:

Joe Bac

Hi guys need more friends for safari so add me and pm me you have done so with your code and I will add you back.

My safari pokemon are: Larvesta, magmar and Braixen

friend code is : 4141-2848-0339

Last edited:

nalhutta

Trainer
if they haven't beaten the elite four and or haven't been online at the same time as you then you will only have access to 2!

Genousity

Looking for some more Friend safaris. :D
Plz add me guys :D PM me if you do
Fc is in my sig. Ive got Ivysaur in mine

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Looking for Eevee, Sliggoo, Scyther, Larvesta and Espurr safari's at the moment. FC is in sig, PM me if you add me. (I have a ditto safari :x) Will probably delete you if you don't have the requested pokemon (running low on space :/.)

Last edited:

kotaki

Oh i see thanks. i added you Genousity. my code is 4399 0058 5384 and my name there is Kotaki :D add me too please!

Genousity

I added you c:
anybody have Braxien, or Vulpix or Growlith

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
Dont forget to pm me your FC

If you have any questions pm me and I will help if I Can.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Please add mine! I know my first FC is a grass safari (I've seen Oddish and Petilil) but I don't know the type of my other FC.

PM me to let me know if you add me.

My friend codes are in my signature. ^_^

Krazoa

Forever lurking....
Please add mine! I know my first FC is a grass safari (I've seen Oddish and Petilil) but I don't know the type of my other FC.

PM me to let me know if you add me.

My friend codes are in my signature. ^_^

Hey man, I'll add both and tell you what's in them? PM if interested, will be online in 20 minutes.

~ Krazoa

mista snacks

Hi Guys my friend code is 3582-8344-8614 go ahead and add me and let me know if you did... and if someone could tell me whats in my safari that would be awesome. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.