• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

norris7739

Dragon Master
I am fairy type, please PM me.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Hi, my friend code is 2766-9182-6176 and IG name is Grace. PM me if you add me and I'll add you back.

My Friend Safari is Ground, with Phanpy, Nincada and Huge Power Diggersby - thanks to everyone who looked for me.

Last edited:

Yoshizawa

Hello, my FC is 0259 0461 7133, I have Braixen, Ponyta and Larvesta. I am looking for ditto if anyone has it in the friend safari please add me. If anyone needs one of those I have feel free to add me (PM me so I can add you back)

icicard

My FC is in my siggie, add me if you want :3

icicard

Wwings

Hi all,
kotaki: usually your friends check for you if I am not wrong

Looking for friends for friend safari!
(Mine is in my signature)

Opps its not there
3625-9001-3370

Last edited:

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
For kotaki

Hey guys, how do i find out what my type is, and what 3 pokemon does it include?

Sorry thought I told u. You are Psychic with munna gothorita and wobbafet

kroovian

Hi, my friend code is 3995-6900-9891

my safari Pokemon is Mankey, Sawk And Tyrogue

If you add me, please send me a PM with your friend code so i can add you back.

TattooedFox

Still got some room to add more people to visit my safari. Drop me a PM with your FC when you've added me and I'll add you later :). Thanks!

Typhlosion

Rainbow Trainer
Please add me for safari 1289-9614-8904. And for trades for dex completion.

shadowkitty21

pokemon breeder
hey mine is in sig pm me if you add me
i have a grass safari, Tangela, Gogoat and Sawsbuck

Last edited:

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
anyone need help figuring out their safari mons? pm me and i can help ^~^

SparkRaid

I'll add anyone to my 3DS but I'm currently looking for those with Ditto, Eevee, and Dragon type safaries. My safari details are in my sig. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.