• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowlines

Poke Maniac
PM me if you want me to add you. Don't know all my Fighting Pokemon yet, but will update as soon as I do.

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
looking for dratini / dragonair safari

Nex1234

Feel free to add me to Friend List and share Safari zones.
Information in signature.

graphicscar

Looking for someone with ditto but will add anyone really.

0791-1996-6905

PM with your fc if you do add me and it would be great if someone could let me know what tyoe/pokemon you get from me.

Figaneth

Looking for someone with a ditto. Not sure what my safari gives but I am willing to throw in a protean frogadier/ bulletproof quill/ magician braix to the one who provides Ditto safari FC :)
3325-2645-1517

Rubaszny_Mike

I don't know what is my safari type, so if you added me, it would be good if you can let me know.

My FC is 4983-6287-3247
PM me if you add me :)

My Safari is Ghost type with Spiritomb, Shuppet and Phantump

Last edited:
looking for ivysaur, wartortle, eevee safari only i have pidgey rufflet woobat

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
Hey guys, I'm on the hung for friend codes, specifically those who have dittos! Word on the street is that I have a normal type friend safari, but I have no idea on the pokes. Give me a pm if you want to add me!

I'm normal with dunsparce, chansey and audino :)

Last edited:

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Looking for someone with Illumise in their friend safari..

icicard

Looking for pancham or dragon type.

Allrianne

Friend code: 4656 5770 6842

I've got no idea what my safari is so if someone could let me know thanks.

If you add me, pm and I'll add you

jrd

Hi guys just posing my fc
2380-3615-4695
Pm me your fc iff you add me
Thanks

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Hi everyone! Feel free to add my FC: 4382 2456 8353

I am a Fire type with Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales! I also have a lot of Fire, Water, and Grass types so any Normal, Fighting, or Electric types would be awesome!

And Ditto! Must capture all teh Dittos! Bwa ha ha

limited-access

I have no idea what my safari is but feel free to add me and let me know! Thanks

FC 0834-0818-8951. If you could add me and let me know that'd be great thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.