• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeBlur

FC: 2921-9129-1088 Fighting with Pancham, Meditite and Riolu

I just want an Eevee Safari please, ANYONE?

BigManLugan

Dream Crusher
IGN: Stepas FC: 4441-9440-2608

Grass Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Maractus
(They aren't the best, but hey its still something.)

PM me if you add me.

Last edited:

TattooedFox

Posting my details. Anyone who wants to come to my safari add me and send me a PM and I'll add you all on a little while :). Thanks.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Ice Type
Snorunt
Bergmite
Cloyster

My FC is 4854-6959-8854

Fire or Steel are very needed, and fairy, ice, dark and ghost are also needed a lot. But I will accept pretty much anything.

My fc is in my signature, Im not totally sure on my pokemon but add me and let me know!

Muirinho

Hi, my friend code is 4854-7091-6859. Not sure what my safari is but thanks in advance and pm me if you decide to add me.

Zayexio

FC 1907-8918-3166

I'm going to try to be on for a good portion of the day, and I'm adding anyone with anything so just pm me your code so I can add you too. Unfortunately I don't know what my safari is at the moment.

Your Ground with Trapinch, Gastrodon and Camerupt

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
details in sig, looking for safari with misdreavus

that1dude12

Looking for ghost type preferably with honedge pm me with fc mine is 1736-0119-2153

FC: 2208-5694-2091

I have a fire type Safari: Braixen, Magmar, Slugma

Message me if you added me :)

Looking specifically for Honedge and Ditto but anyone is welcome!

Chaosaga

Hi everyone! Feel free to add my FC: 4382 2456 8353

I am a Fire type with Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales! I also have a lot of Fire, Water, and Grass types so any Normal, Fighting, or Electric types would be awesome!

And Ditto! Must capture all teh Dittos! Bwa ha ha
I added you but can't pm you mine because your box is full

juggernaut81294

expert breeder
Friend code 1950 8707 7674
Name andrew(all lower case)
My safari type is ghost. I have dusclops among the other two!
Also available to etrade battle and evolve pokemon that will only evolve
by trade/trade while holding items! Don't worry I won't steal your pokemon I'm not a troll
Also:
Have beaten the kalos league 3 times so far. Have been playing since gen 2(crystal version)
Have never chained a shiny before. Assistance and advice concerning chaining shinies would be greatly appreciated
Thanks x)
Private message me with your name and Nintendo 3ds friend code and I'll add you
:)

Tsutaja1996

I'm looking for someone with Froakie line in there Safari. My Safari is Ground. FC is 2809-7599-6056. PM me if you added me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.