• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone with Ditto's in theirs. Also, if someone would like to, I'd like to know whats in mine.

If you add me please message me

FC is 4184-2298-3528

add me pm me your fc

Eevetta

Updated my sig with more pokemon I'm looking for. I was very much half asleep when I looked up the available pkmn on Serebii, so I missed quite a bit on PKMN I wanted. If your friend safari has any of these PKMN plz add me to your FC list if you have room...or you can trade them to me instead, I have access to dittos and all six available starters if you need them. Although I still recommend you ask others too, as I don't want to seem too greedy. Thanks in advance for anyone who adds me.

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
4554-0810-4473 pm me once you see my safari idk what type it is or what pokemon are in it

juggernaut81294

expert breeder
Also if I'm not online pm me anyway b/c I check my inbox often

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
4554-0810-4473 pm me once you see my safari idk what type it is or what pokemon are in it

zeb.42

See my sig for code, not sure what safari I am but if you feel like telling me thanks in advance.

Posted here a few days back but just thought Id post again as I got a shiny in FS so I figured the more friends the more chance of another! PM me you FC if youre interested

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Anyone have Quillidan or Swirlix in their safari? I want them sooooo bad :/

peasaNs

Reposting! Adding those with Ditto, Pupitar and Haunter!
Sig for more info!

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Updated my sig with some wants and my FC. Please send me a PM if you add me and let me know what you have in your safari if you know, if you dont i can tell you :)

hauser4421

Friend code 0731-5936-8779
I dunno my type or pokemon but i add everyone.
Pm me and give me your code
And if you get a chance lemme know my type

Jellalz

4768-8399-6630
That's my FC, and I don't mind adding anyone. The more people for friend safari the better! lol
I was told my safari was bug type, but I'm not sure. If so that means Mega Heracross time!? haha and Pinsir lol. Other cool bugs too lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.