• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer_Q

My code is 2793-1757-3442 and my Safari has Ghost Types! Check my signature for the list of pokemon. I am really not looking for anything in particular but if you have a Ditto, Audino, or Zubat in your Safari I might add you a little faster. ;) PM me if you add me so I know to add you back! Thanks :)

ronnierage14

Looking for more FCs to add. Mine is 4038 7003 9006. Please PM me if you added me so I can you back. Thanks!!!

MDS777

The name's Riley
My friend code is 5455 - 9714 - 1828. I have no idea what my friend safari is, so if you know, please let me know. Also, if you're going to add me, please leave a PM so I can add you back. Thanks :)

sjclax228

My FC: 2148-8373-1896
Add me and PM me your info. I have Fire: Charmeleon, Growlithe and Fletchinder.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Been nearly ten pages, figured it wouldn't hurt to post again. Code is in my sig, let me know if you add me. I don't have my DS on me, so I can't add anyone right now, but I can do it later. Still looking for Braixen and Quilladin, so let me know if you have either of them.

Zayexio

You are Fire with Pansear, Ninetailes, and Pyroar :)

royaldevil

Not sure what my type is yet but my friend code is 5343-8609-0606 when you add me send me a pm so I can add you back and if you can please let me know what my type is.

Ericalynn

3ds Friend code: 0705-2861-5491
Safari type: Electric!

PM me if you add me so I can add you too^^ TY!

Last edited:
Looking to start adding Friend Codes for the Friend Safari. Here is my Friend Code: 2423-3121-0309

PM me so I can add your friend code.

Thanks!!

Reposting my FC once again :) Its in my signature and I'll happily accept anyone so PM me your FC :D

Mageon

My FC is 1547-5243-1379. No idea what my safari is yet so if anyone wishes to add me send me a PM and if possible tell me what my safari is packing.

*update* My safari seems to have Zebstrika, Dedenna and Stunfisk. Thx for everyone whou let me know.

Last edited:

venra77

Wifi battler
Looking for a normal safari with dittos, but add me and I'll add you back! 0860-3328-3384

MegaAbsol

Looking for anyone to add, especially after the following: Helioptile, Skarmory, Floette in SF.
Please PM me with your FC, my FC is in my sig, will add anyone in morning as I'll be off to bed shortly.

hauser4421

Friend code 0731-5936-8779
I dunno my type or pokemon but i add everyone.
Pm me and give me your code
And if you get a chance lemme know my type

anders94

My friend Code is 0619 4115 9502

I would happily love a safari that has Whirlipede inside it :D?

My safari has
Sneasel
Bergmite
And Skill Link Cloyster!

PM me with your friend codes so i know!

Last edited:
Reposting:

My friend code is 0318-6946-5479

I am a Fire Type with Pansear, Braixen, and Pyroar

PM me if you're interested. I'm not looking for Poison types unfortunately but I can take anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.