• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Hello Im looking for Friend Safari with:

Aipom
Chancy
Metang
Abra
Machoke
Bronzong
Gyarados
Breloom
Toxicroak
Riolu
Whirlipede
Pikachu
Swalot
Drifblim
larvesta

But I will add anyone who pms me
Thanks

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Figured I would update my sig with some wants. Been a few pages. :)

bob555902

My FC is 3394 4079 1955 in game name is Aaron My safari type is Bug with Paras, Volbeat and Vivillon. If you add me PM me with your FC please.

Icarus64

IcaV PokePimp
Thanks to everyone whose added me so far and welcomed me to the community, plan on getting a trade shop up before pokebank is out will have a lot of hot stuff!

Servomarc

I have a fire type safari with growlithe and pyroar dont remember the third

<<< 2981 6587 5425

Looking for safaris that have a joltik or a chansey.

Shinokata

Looking for more FC's for safari, particularly need water/electric but will add anyone for right now. My FC is 4184-1248-6336 my safari is Fighting type with Machoke, Breloom, and Sawk. Send me a PM with your FC if you decide to add me.

norris7739

Dragon Master
It would be great if anybody with a Steel friend safari and Metang in it can add me. Please add my friend code and PM me. :)

Joshwow1

Looking for normal safari with Ditto.

My safari is Poison with whirlipede(!!)

I also have other pokemon with DW abilities. Please message me and we can work out a deal :)

Nounette

Hi !

My FC : 3754-7621-1539
Safari -> Ivysaur, Quilladin and Oddish

Please PM me if you add me ^^

add my friend safari! friend code in signature!
PM me your code once you've added me so I can return the favour :)

guff91

Got two 3DS's, both Friend Codes are in my sig.

First one is Grass with Tangela, Swadloon and Gogoat.
Second one is Bug with Combee, Volbeat and Vivillion.

Please PM me if you add either of them.

Schnuggly

My friend code is 0705 3227 6654

It's bug type with a butterfree, beautifly and pinsir!

PM me with your friend code, I would love an eevee or ditto friend safari! :D

lowlines

Poke Maniac
Repost. Also want an Eevee FC if anyone has one.

Eevzy

Eevee all day!
I believe my safari type is electric. Don't know what pokemon are in it. I'm looking for anyone and everyone - would REALLY like a ditto safari and maybe a smeargle safari.

My FC is in my sig - just PM me if you add me so I can make sure I add you back <3

MegaAbsol

Looking for anyone with Ditto, Skarmory, Togepi, Helioptile, Floette. My FC is in my sig. :)

Tyranith

Just a guy
Looking to test out the Friend Safari. My FC is 3153 4565 7269. PM me if you are interested.

lowlines

Poke Maniac
We need like a Friend Safari street directory or something. I've been backtracking 200+ posts which doesn't even cover the last 24 hours and it is a grueling process. I wouldn't recommend a single person maintaining a list though...you need like a form people put their details in and it adds to the database.

Chrattac

Still accepting: 5455-9491-6478 with Dwebbles, Pupitars and Shuckles (Can't touch that Resting Contrary Shell Smasher).

I am especially looking for ground Safaris with Gligars would be great! I really don't spit on anyone contacting, but I feel I have gotten overflooded by Dragon, Dark and Psychic safaris now... Although if you have Dark safari with Murkrows I would happily give it a visit. :)

I am in heaven if you got flying safari with both Gligars and Murkrows of course and might even give you some of these Adamant HA Bagons I have...

ManstDK

Never Champ
just wanna re-post PM if you add me :)
info in sig xD

Status
Not open for further replies.