• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_91

Hey guys, I'm looking for Fire, Dragon and Dark Safaris preferably as I am running out of space, also still searching for a Ditto Safari -.- . Friend code in my signature. :)

graphicscar

My code is 0791-1996-6905
I'm not sure what type or pokemon i have so if someone could tell me that would be great!
Looking for safaris with ditto like a lot of others are but i'll add anyone really, just pm me with your code.

slowdude

Sig - pm me. Don't know what i have.

add me
pm me your fc

repost due to afternoon flood :)

Dirntish

Well, I really wanted a Fire-type Safari with Growlithe, but I'm accepting anything!

FC: 2036 7032 0555

Got Bug-type safari: Volbeat, Combee and Heracross

PM me if you're interested!

RexH

I have a ditto friend safari pm for friend code.
Looking for: steel friend safaris with metangs, safaris with initials (still missing charmeleon ;____;
And pokemon with pokerus

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
Hey guys, I just found out my Friend Safari is Fighting. If you're interested, please add me.
FC in my sig

crspies

I have Breloom in my Safari my frind code is 2079 6488 1572 PM me if you add me tanks

IthurielBane

added my code and safari type/pokemon to my sig enjoy :D PM me if you add so I can add you back

Protaux

Hello, my friends code is 3582-9348-0266, if you add me pm me so that I can add you back :)

EDIT: My friend safari type is Ice: Snover, Bergmite and Lapras

Last edited:

Shane_M90

FC and Safari in sig. Hoping to get someone with a Mawile or any worthwhile safaris for that matter.

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
Reposting due to flood .. need frogadier pm

Last edited:

epicmontage

hello all, I got a normal type FS chancey , teddyursa, Minccino. just pm me with what you got and lets talk there . so hit me up, what are you waiting for its a mofo Chancey!

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Reposting. I have a few PMs that have been sent and have not gotten a reply.
REALLY wanting Luxio, Larvesta, snorunt, noibat, togepi, slugma, joltik/galvantula. Please PM me and let me know you have added me so I can do the same. And PLEASE let me know what you have in your safari. Thanks :)

3DS friend code: 1005-8920-7454

Mine is poison type with Kakuna, Garbodor and Whirlipede.

Please PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.