• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
I'm looking for Cacturne

dar

Event Hunter
repost
looking for anyone who has these pokemon in there safari

list of pokemon looking for are ,Ditto,Eevee,Dragonair,Togepi,Xatu,Aipom,Sa bleye,Mawile,Absol,Metang,Shelgon,Luxio,Spiritomb, Throh,Sawk,Swadloon,Ferrothorn,Fraxure,Vullaby,Flo ette,Swirlix,Spritzee,Helioptile,

these are ones i really need

Yakkityak

My friend code is 0388-0075-5725. PM me yours as well and we can be friends.

Friend Safari: is hoot-hoot, tropius, doduo

Also would love to battle people, i'm not that competitive.

andynett

looking for more for friend safari

my type: flying with a Spearow, Woobat and a Tropius

my fc:1478-4287-7535

looking for charmelon scyther electabuzz and heracross but will accept all

swagonempty

Hunting for a ditto safari

On the hunt for Ditto myself. Sadly I have rock but don't know whats in my safari so feel free to check it out

Pokemon X FC: 4699-6522-3198

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
I'm back and looking for more friend safaris! Reposting because it's been a little while since I last posted in here. My information is in my signature.

This time I'm looking for someone with Ditto or Luxio. I'm open to accepting other friend codes as well(the more the merrier!) but those two are high on my priority list. =)

pump, mine is 0662 3296 9792, looking for psychic safari with kirlia, bug with heracross and normal with eevee, mine is water with wartortle, panpour and poliwhirl

Inori

My FC is in my signature. Safari = Bug.

BTW

I'm looking for a Skarmory or an Aerodactyl with stealth rock.
Anyone interest please PM me.

Adz

Poke Knight
Hi guys!

Just found out that I have a Steel type Safari, great for taking down them fairies!

It has Magneton, Foretress and EXCADRILL!!!! Please PM me with your Safari type / Pokemon and FC and I shall add you right back! Trés Bien!

3668 7681 7211

JohnnyC

I finally now what's n my zafari zone.

FC: 2277- 6820 - 1992
TYPE: Psychic
POKEMON: Drowzee, Espurr, ?

Looking for: Skiddo.

Thanks ptm!

PokeAJ

My FC is 1633-4190-9621. Anyone who wants to add for safari is more than welcome. Let me know!

Apparently my type is water and I have Wartotle and Bibarel. Thanks to warteen13 for letting me know.

Last edited:

Gizmoa

Hi All, I don't have time to add people tonight(other than those who added me since last night), but as usual I'm posting a reminder that I am still trading codes. I'd really like some dragon, fairy, normal and poison friends, but I'll add anyone who pm's me with their code. I'll be adding again tomorrow night. Thanks all xD

P.S. Is it possible for someone to have a water type? I've never seen one.

P.P.S It's my birthday and I captured a shiny clawster without a chain... heh xD Thanks GameFreak!

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for Ditto Friend Safari only PM if you have one

Exciter

Sean - 0302 0749 5668

Psychic, seeing a Ditto safari. Would trade my left leg for access to one of those bad larries. Send me a message.

Rakansen

ラルフ
My friend code is in my signature.

Unfortunately, I still don't know my type, so it would be fantastic if someone I shared with informs me what type I have.

I'm not necessarily looking for anything right now, I'm just interested in seeing other people's safaris!

PM me with your friend code if any of you are interested in exchanging codes. Also, if we're friends, we can trade Pokémon with each other. I chose a Chespin and a Charmander, plus I have X if you're looking for exclusives such as Clauncher.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tyranith

Just a guy
3DS FC -> 3153-4565-7269
Friend Safari- Grass
Pokemon- Swadloon, Pansage, Quilladin

Mainly looking for a Togepi or Eevee Safari, but anything goes. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.