• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MumboJumbo

Repost I have Steel with Metang, Mawile and Brozong
FC is 1478-3904-5033
PM if you want me to add you back. (=

My FC is 0533-4336-8292. PM me yours and i'll add you. Also can someone tell me what my safari type is? Thanks

Naze your type is ICE and have Bergmite snover and ? I'll find out the other when we are on together next

oh and SkiEash you have type FIRE with Pyroar and Growlithe the other is Braixen.

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
only looking for cacturne

Violent Red

Hey all, my FC is:

3926 - 5477 - 2209

Not sure what is it my safari as I've no friends yet. Please add me and then PM me with your FC so I can add you back.

Thanks and I hope I've got nice Pokemon in my safari for you :) add me and find out!

immaperson

3368-1322-8742

I don't know what my safari is, so if someone could add me and help me out it would be much appreciated.

umbreot

God of Fusions
I have a really great Safari.
Fire type:

Larvesta, Braixen (Magician confirmed), Pansear.
0963-0256-3521

PM your details.

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
Reposting. I have a few PMs that have been sent and have not gotten a reply.
REALLY wanting Luxio, Larvesta, snorunt, noibat, togepi, slugma, joltik/galvantula. Please PM me and let me know you have added me so I can do the same. And PLEASE let me know what you have in your safari. Thanks :)

Reposting. Really want luxio and joltik/galvantula......

FacadeProxy

My friend code is 1032-1246-6743. My Safari is Flying. Pidgey, Tranquill and Rufflet.

Also, I'm really looking for a Fighting Safari that has a Tyrogue. Please and Thank you.

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
My friend code is 2680-9330-2666.
I do not know what pokemon/type I am, but feel free to pm me to tell me/if you added me.

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
FC: 4355-9891-7163
Pokemon: Oddish, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
Want: Ditto, Whirlipede, Budew/Roselia, but will accept anything.

csinlasath

Friend Code: 1349-5676-2717
Type:Bug
Have both Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
PM me and I will add you back!
Also I have no clue what Pokemon are in my Safari.

Last edited:

Breyfunk

I've got the details of my friend safari in my sig, right now I'm looking for Dittos, Mr Mime and Starters, but will gladly trade anyone's FC that's PMed to me. I'm also looking for hidden ability pokemon, so PM me if you want to trade.

EDIT: Also really want a Galvantula or the pre-evo form of it.

Last edited:

akher07

My friend code is 2680-9330-2666.
I do not know what pokemon/type I am, but feel free to pm me to tell me/if you added me.

bug with ladyba masquerain and ??

Hello! Posting my number again.

Argo (Ghost)
3625-8930-1786

Looking for Dittos, Eevees, Helioptiles, and Shinx (or evolved forms of each)

PM me with you code after you add me. Thanks!

Hecate

Pokémon Breeder
My 3DS Friendcode is in my Sig, I'm mainly looking for Eevee and ditto safari's but anything goes :p

My TYPE is FIGHT with Meinfoo, Pamcham and Riolu

PM me if you've added me so i can add you ^.^

RexH

I have a ditto safari. Im looking for a friend safari with eevees, metangs, pupitars, sableye or gastrodom.
Also looking for traiding items from battle points (power items, choice items, life orb etc).

Send a pm for my friend code if interested!

GreninjaRocks!

Ace Trainer
Hopefully I'll get someone that gives me frogadier in the safari. If its not in my signature (its supposed to be) my FC is 4270-0629-6637

It was in my signature xD

2nd edit: I don't know the type and/or mon of my safari. PM me if you add me.

Last edited:

Espeon of Avalon

Psychic Breeder
See signature for FC details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.