• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinMo92

Hey everyone, my DS code is 021607916854 and I'll friend anyone. My pokemons in the safari zone are Lampent, Pumkaboo, and Drifblim

geranak

safari is bug. Heracross, illumise, and paras
my fc is 2509-1507-3926
I have pokemon x.
pm if you add me.
looking for safari with dittos and evees.

Last edited:

Hanz174

What the what?!
I'm currently looking for Friend Safaris with:
Ivysaur, Vulpix/Ninetails, Growlithe, Abra, Cloyster, Dragonair, Azumarill, Dugtrio, Misdreavus, Forretress, Smeargle, Kirlia, Sableye, Crawdaunt, Spheal, Metang, Riolu, Liepard, Zebstrika, Excadrill, Whirlipede, Gothorita, Joltik/Galvantula, Ferroseed/Ferrothorn, Diggersby, Pyroar, Inkay, Barbaracle, Helioptile, Klefki, and Noibat.

My Safari has Vivillion, Illumise, and Paras. Fc is in the siggy, PM me. I'll be online later.

DarkUmbra

Hi everyone my 3DS friend code is 1478-4321-4507. Please add me and PM me your code so I can add you back!
Thanks

zeroboxi

Hey guys, I am kinda new here, trying to track down all the water Pokemon through friend safari... especially Dewgong, Frogadier and Azumarill, but looking for Spritzee, Ditto and Eevee too

my code is 0104-0086-2923

contanct me, please

zero

Zodttd

I'm 2766-8435-7089
I added u
My name is DarkraiKid
My real name is Lt

Setokie

Hello! My safari is Dark. Feel free to add me, PM me if you do!
Inkay, sneasel, vullaby

FC 5198-3350-1343

Pookachi

Hey just found this and signed up only for this purpose.
I'm looking for a safari with ivysaur (really want that chlorophyll) and another one with helioptite/heliolisk ( not sure which shows up lol)
As for my friend safari I'm afraid I'm only a ground type with Wooper and camerupt last I checked
PM me if you are willing to help :)
My fc is in my sig

Faalken

My X game is Fighting type, and I have these pokemon:

Mankey
Throh
Breloom

FC 0104 0290 5150

My Y game is ground type, and the only pokemon thus far unlocked is Phanpy. (I haven't really started playing that one yet)

FC 3368 1577 9801

When you PM me, make sure to tell me which one you want.

montez2015

anyone have electric friend code looking for pikachu in safari really need have like 100 friends and non with a electric type crazy i know but anyone pls help also my friend code is 5343-8931-1880

psygofo

Professional Trainer
FC in Sig. PM me with friend cade and ill add you. TY :)

chocobosteak

Reposting my FC since I know what Pokemon I got incase someones looking for any of them. I'm flying type and got Tranquil, Spearow and Rufflet and my FC is 2423-2595-3311
Message me if you add me and I'll add you back, thanks!

Benedicere

I don't know what my Friend Safari is, but my FC is 0387 9124 3936 for anyone who needs more Friend Safaris. Will only add those who PM me their code.

sorrowless_joe

I'd love to fill up my safari!

I'm flying type with Fletchling, Hoothoot and Farfetch'd

FC: 4511 1792 9876

PM me your code and I'll add you too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.