• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken77

Does anyone here have Electabuzz in their friend safari?????

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
3DS FC: 1375-7376-7727
Fire Safari- Charmeleon, Growlithe, Fletchinder

PM me if you want to add me

My Friend Code is 3007-8277-1860. I haven't really friended anyone yet; I just want to add more friend safaris, so I promise I won't bug you. :) P.S. Please PM me before you add me, because I may not add you back. Also, no discrimination, but Whovians are especially welcome as "friends".

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
My 3DS FC is 173-1529-4323

I'm grass with Petalil, Tangela, and Gogoat. If has a Togepi in their Safari or wants to add me please VM/PM me. (I prefer VMs though)

Soilydude

Metagross Master
I only last week bought a 3DS pretty much for the sole purpose of playing X/Y so I haven't got an Friend Codes at all at the minute and therefore have no idea what's in my friend safari. If people would like to add me and share their Friend Code with me I'd be glad to add them as I have no idea how this Friend Safari really works or who I have in mine. :)

FC: 0490-5794-7645

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
FC is in signature. I'm not sure what type I have though, so if someone would tell me that would be nice. :3

I hope it's Fairy, but I doubt it.

Edit: It's Fighting. Meditite, Throh, Riolu

Last edited:

hunter_aran

OmegaMetroidTrainer
It looks like that if you and someone add each other and then on of you deletes that person off your friends list, then the other person will still have access to your safari and online status info in the game. I haven't tried this yet since I haven't reached the safari but maybe someone could confirm that this is true and that friend's trainer and safari are visible in the Pokemon XY friend menu even when deleted. This is good if you add someone and don't need/want their safari anymore but they can still have yours available.

Edit: Holy cow, the posts doubled since last night! Hopefully if we are good about adding in a timely way, then we can quickly clear our system friend lists and re-add new people who post for more friend safari goodness!

Last edited:

Soilydude

Metagross Master
Been informed that my Friend Safari is of the Fighting type and contains: Mankey, Pancham and Riolu

PM me if you add my Friend Code (in my signature) and I'll add you :)

Shiny Trevenant

Looking for anyone with any of the starters, barbacle, sliggoo, metang, or trapinch. I only have 8 spots left so if you have one of these pokemon in your safari please add me!

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Friend Code: 1934 - 1128 - 0688
Type - Fire
Pokemon - Pyroar , Growlithe
VM if you add me <3~

Also if you have a Togepi in your friend safari, I'm looking for that!​

dar

Event Hunter
repost
hello everyone looking for people to add pm me please

really need some one with ivysaur in there friend safari

my friend code is 4639-9231-6928 if you add me pm me your friend code please

Rock; Corsola, Probopass, Barbaracle

Nivinxus

My code is 3454 0782 1475 for anyone looking for Mankey, pancham and tyrogue

I'm looking for any of the starters and ditto but everyone is free to add me as I have plenty of slots to fill

Status
Not open for further replies.