• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc25

Edit: Im full

Last edited:

SassyBatterie

Mayor Of Lamesville
c: my info is in my signature if anyone wants to add me and pm me and stuff

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Heya! I have a Grass Safari that has Ivysaur, that's about all I know about it from others. I'm REALLY looking for anyone that has either a safari with Ditto or any with Water, but I'll add most people anyway probably. PM me your FC if you wanna share 'em! Mine's 0301-9933-3127

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hi! I have fire type with growlithe and Slugma, I beat the league though and should have a third but whatever...friend code in signature, pm me and I'll add you :) Edit: Also Braixen!!!! :D

Last edited:

dracon1

Just Monika
for those who have my fc let me know what my type is and the pokemon i have in it

my 3ds fc is1864 8625 6813
pm me when you add me
my type is fire
fletchinder,pansear,pyroar

Last edited:

MarioGamer159

Looking for someone that has Ditto or any of the starters.

Toopro

Willing to add anyone, FC and Safari is in sig!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
4312-9723-1409
No idea what my type/pokemon are. I'll edit once I know

SeaLake

Hey all, info is in my sig, shoot me a pm if you add me.
Thanks!

nspin

Hi, first time using the friend safari, my friend code is 3222-5895-5910

Faalken

Reposting...I'm particularly looking for Vulpix, if anyone has it in their friend safari.

Info is in my sig.

When you PM me, make certain to tell me which game you want added onto the friend list.

Still have some slots left. Code and Safari type can be found in the Signature.
I am most interested in Water (Wartortle), Electric (Pikachu), Fighting (Pancham), and Steel (Metang). Feel free to PM if you register me. -Thanks

Last edited:

JACA

Hey guys! I'd like to trade some friend codes! My FC is in my signature. I don't know what my friend safari is but I will edit this once I do. PM me when you add me please!

TaurosRicardo

Hi, mainly looking for dragons and starters, but others are ok. PM me if interested in my safari type, in my sig.

NeoPhantos

My friend code is 0259-0329-0089

I have no idea what type or what pokemon live within. I will add everyone who PMs me. I'll add everyone in this place if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.