• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a GROUND type safari.

As far as I know, I have:

Sandshrew
Marowak
(Something else?)

I can also try to hook you up with a moxie gyrados.

I'm looking mostly for:

Ditto
Gen 5 Pokes
Spiritomb
Pawniard/Bisharp

Last edited:

danielcarle

My FC: 3952 - 7722 - 6414. My friend safari is ground type, with Trapinch, Marowak, and Gastrodon. If you add me, pm me, and I'll add you.

Profesco

gone gently
2723 9573 9029

Unfortunately, my safari contains the unimpressive Drowzee, Gothorita, and Wobbuffet. I guess the Drowzee'll add to your Pokedex, and Gothitelle with Shadow Tag can be useful sometimes. But I heartily apologize for the lipstick-wearing Wobbuffets you'll encounter. Those things just look super weird in 3D.

Feel free to add me, just let me know via VM if you do so I can add you back.

Devin: 0061-0194-7154
My safari gives Pikachu, Emolga, and Zebstrika

LOOKING for safari with Protean froggys (main objective for breeding purposes) also would like safari with ditto and/or eevee
PM me with safari and what you've got after add, checking fairly regular

ginxnoxao

Forgetful Trainer
I grimz! I pmed you when I saw your 1st post but then I saw the second and I felt really bad D:

I can breed you a haunter with whatever nature you want if you're looking to get a good gengar! :D

For the rest of you; if you see this you're free to add me; my FL is still pretty empty . o.

Have a good night everyone! Happy training!

Edit: Forgot to Quote, derp.

Hope you see it anyways man

Last edited:

Viticide

My friend code is 4227-2015-7106
My safari: Krabby, Quagsire, Frogadier
Particularly interested in: Absol, Ditto, Pinsir

Feel free to add me and PM me when you do so I can add you. Will gladly find out your safari for you if you don't know, but if you do know your safari let me know please.

Last edited:

MarioGamer159

Looking for Ditto, Starters, Sliggoo, Hawlucha, and Espurr. If you don't have them, and just want Pokemon I have (check my sig), that's fine. Just send me a PM either way.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
UPDATE: Looking for Quilladin (for Bulletproof) and the Fossils (for Rock Head and Snow Warning). Code is in the sig, and I have bugs (Could someone tell me what my 3rd Poke is?)

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
50 or so spots to fill

Hey everyone. Pm you friend code and Ill add you back. I check my inbox every 30 min or so. Im not picky but if anyone has a breloom in thier safari that would be great.

I also upon request can tell you what pokemon are in your safari, if you do please for my ease include your game name in the Pm.

All my info is on my signature.

Caterbeedrill

I am looking for a Safari with a Ditto, if someone could add me I would really appreciate. My pokémon are Sunkern, Sawsbuck and Maractus, nothing very impressive, but I think all the three are restricted to the Friend Safari.

My FC is 1220-6781-4563, if you add me, please send a PM with your FC. Thanks!

Solaire

I dont know what I have yet in my friend safari. It is in my sig though

Eevetta

My FC is in my signature. I'm not picky at all when it comes to the Pokemon I get, but I would be EXTRA happy for someone who either has Ditto, the Kanto starters, Eevee, Quilladin, or Frogadier.

askaloso

Hi, add me please. Ajim6 - 3866-8325-9953

My safari is not that great. Got Growlithe, Pyroar and Nintetails :)

I'm looking for the starters especially Braixen and the 6th gen dragon Sliggoo in others Safari.

Please pm me when you've added me. Will add you back when I see the message

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Repost

My FC is 4854-6959-8854

Type is Ice
Snorunt
Bermite
Cloyster

Looking for steel and fire most notably, but I'll accept anything at all! :) The fire starters and Wartortle are both high priorities as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.