• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhSnap

hey guys. I want to know what type and what pokemon my safari offers pls add me and send me pm with your FC so i can add you, I am looking for every pokemon basicly :D

dark_kitty091

Add me please for Friend Safari! FC is 4897-7120-5734. My safari is psychic with abra, wobbaffet and duosion.

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.

FoundOmega

Still in need of a Ditto Friend Code, but happily exchanging FCs with anyone. Been told I have a Fighting FC.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Still looking for friends! Pm me if you're interested.

I'm fire type with ponyta/charmeleon/fletchinder.

Please no fighting types with just meditite/tyrogue/sawk though, got enough of them to fill a life time :p

seakenger

Hey everybody, I'm looking for Gen 1 starters, fighting, steel, I will add you back if you PM me though.

I'm psychic-xatu, wobbuffet, drowsee

0087-2415-5073

icicard

Checkie in siggie, looking for pancham but anything else would do~

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
looking for ditto. basically like everybody else.

Haddy

Posting details below in signature. Pretty much after Ditto and Eevee like most others, but I'm happy to trade codes with others!

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Mostly looking for Wartortle and Charmeleon right now - I have a Water Safari with Octillery, Frogadier, Gyarados and my code is 1392-4901-0472 PM me if interested

verytallmidget

Strength Trainer
Hey All,

I'm looking for any type of Safari; but ones that have the gen 1 starters and gen 6 starters would be great!

I know my Safari is "Steel" type, I do apologize but I forget the 3 pokemon in my safari.

My friend code is: 2380-3631-9486

Please send me a message on these forums if you're going to add me as a friend! Thanks in advance and happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.