• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
Hi! I have a normal type Friend Safari and it has Dittos (3rd slot) in it. My FC is 0104-0115-1143.

Any safari works for me, but I'm mainly looking for those with STARTERS.

PM me if you want to exchange codes.

I might end up deleting some people from my friend list if I run out of room for more friends.

Sorry if it takes a while for me to respond or add you. I'm already getting tons of PMs.

Last edited:

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
FC is in sig. My Friend Safari contains Hoothoot, Doduo and Rufflet. I'll add anyone really.

Gardevoir dragon slayer

and Dark quasher
Hi Guys, Mines Grass type, it has Ivysaw, Quilladin and sunkern, PM me if you want my friendcode.

Zayexio

Friend code: 4656 5770 6842

I've got no idea what my safari is so if someone could let me know thanks.

If you add me, pm and I'll add you

Add me so I can let you know! And your in game name, that helps!

Zayexio

I have no idea what my safari is but feel free to add me and let me know! Thanks

FC 0834-0818-8951. If you could add me and let me know that'd be great thanks :)

jrd

Hi guys just posing my fc
2380-3615-4695
Pm me your fc iff you add me
Thanks
Looking for as many as I can
My type ghost
Shuppet
Dusclops and phantup

KyleForMiles

FC 1907-8918-3166

I'm going to try to be on for a good portion of the day, and I'm adding anyone with anything so just pm me your code so I can add you too. Unfortunately I don't know what my safari is at the moment.

Subzro

FC : 5172 0267 0618. (Name: Sub)
DARK: Absol, Mightyena, Crawdaunt

Looking for anyone who has beat the E4.

PM your code to me if you add me

Zayexio

FC 1907-8918-3166

I'm going to try to be on for a good portion of the day, and I'm adding anyone with anything so just pm me your code so I can add you too. Unfortunately I don't know what my safari is at the moment.

Zayexio

Am new so please send me your fc I have like 2 friends lol
0387-9606-2524
Mrclean

xFawn

My FC is 5043 - 1364 - 3219 with an Electric Type Safari. Details in sig. PM me your Friend Code if you add me, I'll accept anyone right now. :3

jhasua

hey i have dragon type with dragonair, sligoo and fraxure my fc is 0430-9082-4415 and im looking for normal and fire types pm if you add me

dookedoo

Reposting, friend code is 1521-3565-8813

I have normal typing with imposter ditto, aipom and kecleon.

Open to pretty much adding anyone I can afford about 20 more spots. Should be able to get online later today. Looking for Metang, Bronzong, Azumarill, Shuckle, Breelom, Mawile, Crawdaunt, Gastrodon, Excadrill

Thanks in advance =)

GetThunderStruck

venomous wisdom.
I have a Poison Type Safari with Seviper and Muk, PM if you would like to trade FCs.

Looking for anything basically, but maybe a Quilladin or some dark types could be useful. or Dragons.

Just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.