• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookedoo

Reposting, friend code is 1521-3565-8813

I have normal typing with imposter ditto, aipom and kecleon.

Open to pretty much adding anyone I can afford about 20 more spots. Should be able to get online later today. Looking for Metang, Bronzong, Azumarill, Shuckle, Breelom, Mawile, Crawdaunt, Gastrodon, Excadrill

Thanks in advance =)

Croisfelt

Open to pretty much adding anyone I can afford about 20 more spots. Should be able to get online later today. Looking for Metang, Bronzong, Azumarill, Shuckle, Breelom, Mawile, Crawdaunt, Gastrodon, Excadrill

Thanks in advance =)
Could you pls add me really looking for Dittos my FC is 1993 7899 6488

Zayexio

My FC is 3394 4079 1955 in game name is Aaron. I don't know my type or pokemon so if someone could tell me that'd be awesome. If you add me PM me with your FC please.

You are Bug with Paras, Volbeat and ???

lionclues

Please add me. Not sure who's in my safari, yet, so appreciate letting me know; I did beat the Elite Four, too.

Zayexio

My FC is 3394 4079 1955 in game name is Aaron My safari type is Bug with Paras, Volbeat and ???. If you add me PM me with your FC please.

Your third is Vivillon :)

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

can anyone confirm the rest of my safari pokemons?

TwelvexWings

PKMN Trainer Veritas
5327-1964-6646

PM me if you add me, please.

I have Steel types: Skarmory, Excadrill, and Magneton.

I am looking for those with Kalos starters, Larvesta, or Ditto.

Last edited:

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
Sooo not a ditto :D

Thanks in advance =)

You have Smergle, Kecleon and Aipom in your safari. No Ditto. you might wanna correct your post.

Blummers

Friend Code is 5456-0766-9485

Not sure what my type or Pokemon are, so if someone adds me, could they let me know please? Cheers! :)

EDIT: Thanks to Gizmoa and Ptm, I can tell you I'm fighting type, with Throh, Meditite and Breloom

Last edited:

Gizmoa

Hi all, I'm on again tonight and registering numbers. Send me a PM! I'm especially hoping for some fairy, normal and dragon types, but I'll trade with everyone xD

Would very much appreciate adding me on your list. I have ground with nincada, sandshew, and i think palpitoad. My info is in my sig.

B-Dawg47

Add me. My FC is 1993-7547-5638. The pokemon in my safari are fairy type. PM me when you add me so that i can add you too.

Valkilmer

Safari zone

Hello again everyone.
Reposting, looking for any Ghost Safari zones. Will take almost anyone who adds me.
have about 30 slots left.
Add me first and then PM me for me to add you
My zone is fire with Growlith - Litleo and Braxian.
FC is in my signature.

tropen

Technobeat Maker
hey again everyone, still have some spots left so i'm reposting.

my safari info and FC are in my signature, PM me if you want an add

Status
Not open for further replies.