• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutsrie

I have ice types. Dewgong, Sneasel, and Delibird. Feel free to PM me with your friend code. 1005-8919-0445

dark_kitty091

Reposting since I am still looking for friends! :) Pm me if you add me so I can make sure I add you too. My safari is psychic with abra, wobbaffet and duosion.

FC 4897-7120-5734

that1dude12

Hey just reposting my fc looking for a safari with honedge in it
My fc is 1736-0119-2153 pm me

gulag0rkestar

Hello! I'd love to add people (any kind of safari). I believe mine is dark type (Cacturne, Pawniar and the third one i don't know heheh) so if you're interested feel free to PM me so I can add you too :D
My friend code is 2122-6489-4574.

Nivinxus

Reposting

My code is 3454 0782 1475 for anyone looking for Mankey, pancham and tyrogue

I'm looking for any of the starters and Eevee but everyone is free to add me as I have plenty of slots to fill

I thought it time to take some more requests. My details are below and confess particular interest in those with the following options: Water (Wartortle), Electric (Pikachu), Fairy (Floette, Mawile), and Steel (Metang, Mawile). PM with any of those and be amazed how quickly you are added.

Last edited:

sjclax228

FC: 2148-8373-1896 Add me and PM me your info. I have Fire: Charmeleon, Growlithe and Fletchinder.
Looking for a Steel with Metang, and a Normal with Ditto.

Cerex

My friend code is 1461-7604-0905. Unfortunately like Charizard006 I don't know what type I am. But if someone adds me please let me know.

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

Looking for steel safari of Metang and Normal with ditto

Tjet

I am Iron Man
Looking for a Safari with Trapinch

Don't know my personal Safari yet. FC is in the signature

Mufasa

Looking for water safari with either gyrados or frogadier or both. Also looking for steel safaris. my friend code is 0104-0247-0500. I know I'm grass but i have no idea whats in my safari so if you add me pm me and let me know thanks!

8xlx8

I'm still looking for safari friends my friend code is 3625-8431-7519 and i have grass (oddish, swadloon, gogoat). I am looking for Chansey, togepi, eevee, and Spiritomb. :D

Shane_M90

Looking for anyone who has Mawile in their safari. My details are below

Stan pokéfan

Aspiring Breeder
Reposting my info

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Hello Im looking for Friend Safari with:
Dragonair
Sliggo
Chancy
Phantump