• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classifex

Shiny Hunter
Hello, I'm interested in exchanging friend codes. Pm me with your fc if you added me please.
My fc is: 0516 7504 1357

I also don't really know my type and pokemon, so It would be appreciated if you told me what type I am.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Looking for Normal Type Friend Safari. I'll take any safari though. My Friend code is in my sig, please PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

nalhutta

Trainer
Looking for either anyone who has Luxio in their Safari Zone or anyone who has a luxio with hidden ability! PM me if you fall into that category please and thank you!!

Cisco100

Really want a friend safari with ditto in it. If you do please send me your FC code. I have druddigon, gabite, and dragonair in my safari. My friends list is almost full so I can't be adding to many people right now

Chaos613

I'm desperately looking for a safari with a ditto. If anybody has one please let me know via PM

My friend code is 1289-8519-6215

I'm also willing to trade a shiny grumpig for it

Subzro

Central US and Canada time.

FC : 5172 0267 0618. (Name: Sub)
DARK: Absol, Mightyena, Crawdaunt

Looking for anyone who has beat the E4.

PM your code to me if you add me

Looking For:
Starters!
Dragon
Steel
Any

Currently at work... will add all who pm me asap tyvm
:)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well im reposting again if you guys don't have these pokemon: smeargle,lillipup and mincino message me if you add me...im looking for dragon,water, and other types i don't have...

gnollmar

Heya, looking to add a lot of codes to up my pokedex numbers and make the perfect party!
Dont know my type yet, so would be great if someone could pm me it :)

FC; 0130-2058-6994

Swampert4

Look in my Signature.If you can a bit german,is that you're chance.;)

(By the way,have these Dittos and other Hidden Abilitys too.Looking for others,expect Ocean (or other Pattern) Vivillon's. ;) )

Viticide

Got an updated want list now, figured I'd post here again instead of editing a post now back over 10 pages.

See sig for info!

Ju-da-su

Looking for normal safari with smeargle, fairy and dragon safari. Info in my sig. PM me if you have it but I will not add anyone back who doesn't state their types and pokes, and those who I already have.

coneseer

Please add me 1349-5742-2141
I have fairies - Kirlia, Spritzee, Floette
Looking for Dittos mainly but PM your code and pokes - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.