• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Looking for Normal, Ghost, Dragon and many other Safari's. Those are just one's I would like though, I'll take anyone's safari. My Fc is in my signature. PM me if you add me.

alfonzomejia

Pokemon Veteran
How do I find out whats in my safari or Type?
Here is my Friend code 3523-2826-9846
Thanks to all who added me
and those who will add me
ha

Icefyre89

My FC is 3883-5877-5168 - Repost since I last did it a day or so ago. If anyone has Magmar, Charmeleon, Braixen, Quiladin, Ivysaur it would be appreciated.

Grass

Ivysaur, Sunkern and Gogoat

Protaux

Hello all, my FC and safari type are in my sig.

I'm looking for Ditto (like everyone else), Eevee, Espurr, Growlithe and Scyther currently but have a small amount of friends so I'll happily add anyone. Just pm me to let me know you add me and I'll add you back :)

Last edited:

Icefyre89

Repost - My FC is 3883-5877-5168

If anyone has Charmeleon, Braixen, Ivysaur, Quiladin or Magmar, please let me know.

Grass

Ivysaur, Sunkern and Gogoat

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Hi everyone! Just reposting my FC and hoping to find someone with a Pikachu in their Safari :D

I'm a Fire type with Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales. FC: 4382 2456 8353

alfonzomejia

Pokemon Veteran
hello everyone, would like to get Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Quiladin, Braixen, Frogadier and others...

Electric-type
Pikachu, Dedenne and Galvantula
Please add me
Friend code 3523-2826-9846

alfonzomejia

Pokemon Veteran
hello everyone, would like to get Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Quiladin, Braixen, Frogadier and others...

Electric-type
Please add me

alfonzomejia

Pokemon Veteran
hello everyone, would like to get Kanto starters but will add others...
Electric-type
Please add me

Tyranith

Just a guy
Looking to exchange FCs with someone with:
Flying Zone with Murkrow or Noibat
Dragon Zone
Normal Zone with Ditto

However, I will register anyone. PM me if you are interested. My FC is in my sig

Furious Fox

Looking for any Safari, I'm not sure what my type is yet, sorry! :(

~Friend Code ~

1607 2768 1142

Last edited:

Subira27

I would REALLY love to add a DITTO Safari. I am a fire type safari.

3DS Friend code is 1289-8476-7025

2fast2good

I'm fairy safari type looking trade FC with some normal safari type with ditto.

Zayexio

Anyone with a Togepi safari, pm me please!

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for someone that has Charmeleon, Wartortle, Braixen, and Sliggoo in their friend safari. My friend code is 1521-2662-0974 and my friend safari is Bug type with Paras and Masquerain. The third pokemon is yet to be determined. Please PM me if you have these pokemon and have added me so that I may input your friend code.

Status
Not open for further replies.