• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

mGrimz

add my FC: 2122 6304 4959 - I have Ditto. PM me your code and the pokemon found in your safari because my friend list is filling up! I am mainly looking for Togepi, Starters, Dragons (Dragonair>>), and can also add you as a friend for a shiny pokemon :)

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Re-Post

Hey looking for a Dewgong, Chansey, DW Eevee, Togepi, Snorunt, DW Shelgon, Luxio, DW Gabite, Liepard, Zebstrika, DW Minccino, Larvesta, DW Floette, DW Braixen, and Misdreavus. If you have any of the above please add me or trade me.

My FC: 2664-2198-7274
Friend Safari Type: Electric: Pachirisu, Electabuzz, and Manetric
I can also breed Ponyta, DW Tropius, Fennekin, DW Chespin, Wurmple, DW Pachirisu, DW Elctabuzz, DW Sewaddle, DW Vulpix, DW Mawile, Litwick, Growlithe, Dratini

Last edited:

PorygonX

Ace Trainer/Breeder
PM me your friend codes and add mine! I'm pretty sure I have rock pokemon in mine. Let me know which ones I have in a PM.

IkeSan

Snacks like Apples
If anyone has a safari with ditto or gligar, add me. : D I have a dragon safari with Gabite and Shelgon. Not sure on the last poke.

Thanks and PM me peeps.

Last edited:

d3c4

Shiny egg breeder
hey 1934 0673 6616

im dragon have noibat, druddigon and gabite

i will add everyone who PMs me and will be PMing ppl as well

Well

Personally, I wanted to have more people on Friend Safari and have not, could please add me? Which add any kind, thank you so.

FC: Nick: Well
FC: 2852 7694 5798

Saviant

Just thought I would repost as it was 30 odd pages ago and I know what my safari is now

FC: 1848-1763-2062
Dragon Safari: Gabite, Dragonair, Druddigon

Summer Sun!
Ahem. from what i hear i have a Fire type with Pyroar, Growlithe, and Ninetails. My Fc is 1048 8280 0964

frunblumglin

Ace Pkmn Trainer
I'm looking for klefki mostly XD
feel free to ad me though~
just pm me that you did, and your code as well

2fast2good

Have fairy type safari togepi, Floette and swirlix. Looking for quilladin, eevee, ditto, braixen, ivysaur, venusaur

Cy3o

1332-7913-8331 I have steel type just looking to collect pokemon with hidden abilities

Klefki
Magneton
Excadrill

Akirakun

Master PKMN Breeder
Hello,

My friend code is 1177 - 7696 - 1851 with the grass type. I don't know my pokemon currently, sorry.

Looking for a growlithe mostly.

Psychosnarf

0318-7188-3307 I am steel type in safari ferroseed, kelfki, and klang will add anyone message me and let me know you add me
looking for
dratini
gible
deino
eevee
houndour
axes
lit wick
riolu
starly
snorlax
slowpoke