• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaJim

Looks like i'm in need of some friends in my list! I don't know what type of Safari I have. Maybe someone could be so kind and tell me? :) My FC: 4141-3071-3389
PM me if you're going to add me :)

Cheers xD

Douchemon

Scientist
Le Sig :D xx

Lazy Justice

My FC is 5172 0992 8978 pm me with ur FC.

i dont know what type it is or what pokemon i got if someone could figure that out and tell me it would be nice^^

samantca

I would love some more friends for my safari! My FC is: 4742-6025-5241. Its a Charmeleon/Pansear/Unknown ive been informed. PM if you add me :)

Zemii

Hey just trying to get some friend codes for the safari as well, my FC code is 1478-4086-8990. I'll be sending PMs to a couple of you to make sure we both exchange.
Also if anyone could tell me what my safari type is that would be awesome

Yakkityak

Hey guys my friend code is 0388-0075-5725
I think I have Gropius, hoot hoot, and Doduo. I know its crap but I just want to exchange and you can erase my friend card afterwards. Help a brotha out

Chaosthunder

My FC is in my sig. Im Fighting type with Meditite, Pancham and Riolu.

Looking for a Dusclops and Ivysaur FCs, but ill add anyone really. Just PM me if you do add.

rocko114

my fc is 0619-4277-7925 looking for anything realy pm me if u add please I got fighting - tyrogue , machoke and pancham

Last edited:

Musical28

Still looking for togepi FC's. :D I do have space for others just PM me.

acespade

Looking for ditto safari! PM me please! Info is in my sig

Jaeger Samurai

FC : 5257-9139-3230, don't know what mine is yet but hmu with yours! I have a lot of space so the first 49 will be accepted just PM me. Rest is locked for specific ones.

Last edited:
Hai would be great if someone with Poison, fire or dragon safari could add me. Need a safari with growlithe, koffing and dragonair specificly. but i will anyone that pm me

Typing and FC:

Friend Code: 4484 - 8710 - 5575 add me if you want

Safari type: Fairy Type Wth Following Pokemon Clefairy-Swirlix-Snubbul

Last edited:

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

looking for Safari with Fraxure,

EDIT: nvm.

Last edited:

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

Looking for safari with Heracross and Fraxure PM me Friend code.

Status
Not open for further replies.