• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grauhzaz

Hey everyone !

I'm looking for some Safari with these pokemon :

Aipom / Sunkern / Girafarig / Forretress / Mankey / Muk / Krabby / Clefairy / Klang / Palpitoad

If you have any of them, feel free to add me and PM me :) !

Check my sig for further information ;)

DanMck

Pokemon X

My Friend Code is 4639 9141 1093.

In Game Name is Dan.

I have Ice Type with Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster

Last edited:
Looking for more friends still :D my code and safari in sig. send pm if you add please. Adding all!

My Friend Code should be in my sig, my type is Normal. Please PM me if you add me. Currently looking for Poison, Steel and Ice areas as well as areas with Ditto though I'll accept any type except Rock.

Krazoa

Forever lurking....
Looking for a Ditto safari for breeding perfect Pokémon, will share my spoils with the Ditto safari owner! :)

Also, got some space in my FC list, if anyone needs to know their Safari, just drop me a PM, will be glad to help!

~ Krazoa

MegaAbsol

My FC is in my sig, I am really looking for Friend Safaris with Helioptile, Togepi, Luxio, Floette, or Absol, these are priority as I am starting to run out of space. PM me or I probably won't know to add you.

Last edited:

TattooedFox

Hi. I'm looking for a safari with dittos and also ones with gligor (if they exist) my FC is in my sig so feel free to add me. Just drop me a PM if you do and I'll add you ASAP. Thanks! :)

Rainpurge

My friend code is 2938-6238-5062. I'm a ghost type and only know I have shuppet.

fireice

I am a Normal type which contains: Ditto, Minccino and Dunsparce

PM me let me know if you add me :)

mjm4life815

I am looking for a ditto and a joltik safari if anyone has one who wouldnt mind adding me I would really appreciate it, also I dont know my own safari how do I find out?

0662 3296 9792 water safari with warturtle, poliwhirl and ponpour, send me a pm if you add and with what you have in yours

Details in sig

Status
Not open for further replies.