• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinokata

Looking for more FC's for safari, particularly need fire with Magmar and braixen, dragon with shelgon, and grass with sawsbuck or swadloon, but will add anyone for right now. My FC is 4184-1248-6336 my safari is Fighting type with Machoke, Breloom, and Sawk. Send me a PM with your FC if you decide to add me.

zalf

Looking for a steel type that has honedge and water type with psyduck. PM me if you have those pokemon for your safari and ill add!

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
Lf Ditto, Wartortle, Vulpix/Ninetails, and Eevee.

Nintendo FC : 4828 4249 6668
in game name : TARIK
fire types - ponyta , larvesta , braxien
PM me if you add my FC

jediwafflez

I have many open slots for friends in my friend safari. I am looking for sliggo.

My code is: 3582-8955-6585
IGN: hoff
My safari has: Shuckle, Pupitar, and Dwebble

Please add me then PM me !

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
Alright, I wanna say thanks to everyone who helped! My Friend Safari is Ground type with Sandshrew, Camerupt and Palpitoad.
I am looking for a Fairy or Dragon Friend Safari if possible. :)

Jugun

Destructive Rustler
Pokemon X&Y FC:3840 6597 6189 Friend Safari Pokes:Sneasel, Mightyena, and Sableye

I almost have every friend safari I want,just need Clefairy! Pm me plz if you have it,also looking for Rufflet.

Wolf21

FC=3539 9903 2243

Safari has= Wartortle, Octillery, Azumarill

I am looking for togepi and ditto if anyone has them please Pm me.

Leonn

See Signature

Shojx

Conqueror
Hello! I have a Friend Safari with Charmeleon and Magmar, and Braixen when I'm online. My FC is 1736-1062-2939. Please PM letting me know what you have and what your Friend Code is, that way I can accept your invite. :)

juggernaut81294

expert breeder
hey this is juggernaaut81294
my 3ds fc and name are:
andrew-1950-8707-7674)
I've been the kalos league 4 times so far! and the unova league 20 times. and I've been playing Pokémon since gen 2(crystal)
my type is ghost and it has dusclops among the other 2.
PM me ifyou add me and i'll add you back :)

My info is in my sig. my safari type is rock.

Looking for eevee safari or someone willing to trade an eevee with it's hidden ability please. I have a togepi with super luck to offer.

Last edited:

Stedus

Details in Sign, Looking for Ditto and Sliggoo Safari

FCSFPKNY

Blue ditto breeder
My FC: 4339-2547-2131. I don´t know yet my Friend Safari type, so I would appreciate if someone let me know.
Name: Eduardo

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
My FC: 4339-2547-2131. I don´t know yet my Friend Safari type, so I would appreciate if someone let me know.

Just added you. Ad me back and be online (in case you beat the Elite Four already). So I can tell you.

thanks guys .. :) i want a ditto :D
Nintendo FC : 4828 4249 6668
in game name : TARIK
fire types - ponyta , larvesta , braxien
PM me if you add my FC

Status
Not open for further replies.