• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for steel and rock now also water will be cool :) but I even add you if you add me Pm I'll add you back ASAP

FC :2165-5879-1437

BBFNN

Hi, My FC is 4167-4976-9855
Type: Fairy
Pokémon: Snubull, Swirlx and Floette
PM Me with your FC so I know you added me and I can do the same

Veloist

Hey I don't know my 3 FS pokemon. Is there anyway to check? If not, would anyone like to check for me...you get the element of surprise! (E4 completed) Thanks!

tct0812

Hi all, new to the forums! I'm not sure what my friend safari type is but I'm looking to add any and all! My code is 1005 8934 7958

Rhynox

If any wanna add me my FC is 4468-0967-1834. I have a ghost safari with phantump, shuppet, and spiritomb. I'll add anyone!

Looking for steel and water :)
But if you can add me as we're I'll add you back ASAP
SEND ME PM
fc :2165-5879-1437
FRIEND safari ice : snorunt, beatic, Dewgong

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Im not sure what my own safari is, but I'm looking for a safari with a fletchling or fletchinder.

If you have it, please pm me!

FC: 3539-8957-9606

Edit: i'm steel type with mawile, skarmory, and mystery poke

Last edited:

Rewster

Hi my FC is 4742 5091 4999

Type: Water
Azumarill, Krabby and Floatzel

Looking for Crawdaunt/Corphish, but I'll Friend anyone.
Don't forget to PM me your FC

Im not sure what my own safari is, but I'm looking for a safari with a fletchling or fletchinder.

If you have it, please pm me!

FC: 3539-8957-9606

Edit: i'm steel type with mawile, skarmory, and mystery poke

Hi I just added you I could not send you a pm cause your mail is full please add me back :)
Fc 2165-5879-1437

BBFNN

Hi, My FC is 4167-4976-9855
Type: Fairy
Pokémon: Snubull, Swirlx and Floette
PM Me with your FC so I know you added me and I can do the same

Rohan2801

Pokemon breeder
Hi my name is Rohan my friend code is 1435-3879-2369 add me for pokemon friend safari email me or pm me so I can add u and could someone tell me what they find in my friend safari

Shiny Raichu

Bug/Electric Pokemon Trainer
My Friend Safari is Rock Type and contains Dwebble, Magcargo and Rhydon. Please pm me if you add me so I can add you right back! My FC is 3222-5649-1274.

Hey, reposting my info for the evening. I'll be back tommorow morning to add anyone who wants my Friend Safari. I've got a Ghost Safari, with Shuppet, Phantump, and Lanturn. My Friend Code is 1607-2139-2028. If you add me, please PM me and I'll add you as soon as I can! Thanks in advance, and happy hunting!

nelliot

just found out my pokemon, guys. I have larvesta, magmar and ninetales, please send my a PM if you add me :)

1864 - 9709 - 4459

Shinokata

Looking for more FC's for safari, particularly need:
Dark with Vullaby, Cacturne, Sableye or Absol
Dragon with Noibat or Shelgon
Ice with Spheal or Snorunt and/or Dewgong
Ground with Phanpy and/or Camerupt
Grass with Tangela, Sawsbuck or Swadloon, and Quilladin
Electric with Electrode, Luxio or Zebstrika
Fire with Magmar
Fairy with Snubbull and/or Clefairy
Ghost with Phantump and/or Dusclops

Currently not taking Flying, Fighting or Rock safari's.

My FC is 4184-1248-6336 my safari is Fighting type with Machoke, Breloom, and Sawk. Send me a PM with your FC if you decide to add me. I'm almost always online and have had multiple people get shiny pokemon from my safari.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
If youre looking for more friend safaris, give me an add. Accepting everyone who sends a pm. details in signature :)

TaroKuma

Hello all! I'm new to this and don't have anyone nearby to check my Friend Safari, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
My friend code is 3024 - 5738 - 8918.

Thanks! ~Taro

Status
Not open for further replies.