• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasher

3909-7641-2185
Sorry, but I really have no clue as too what my safari is, as I haven't had a chance to use it. Would really appreciate the PM, saying that you've added me so I can do the same
Cheers.

EDIT: If possible I'd like a safari with some more of the interesting, hard to get Pokemon in. Nothing too specific thanks.

EDIT: my safari is mankey, throh and tyrouge

Last edited:

TehmazingMuffin

Hi! I have a dark type safari with mightyena, absol and cacturne.

My FC is 4270-1182-1733

Soney

I'm looking for a safari that has Liepard and Shelgon. If you have any of these, please add me and send a private menssage.

Friend code is 3711 - 7986 - 1029

My friend safari has Abra, Duosin and Sygiliph.

Sprinter1988

My friend code is 5257-9947-2315.

Sorry, I don't yet know what my safari contains.

FCSFPKNY

Blue ditto breeder
I need pupitar, heracross and slinggoo. Please, if you want to add me, PM with your FS pokemon list.

PikaJim

Anyone got togepi in their safari? I would love a safari like that! Otherwise im in to anything :) Give me a pm if you want to add me. My details' in the signature! Thanks in advance :))

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Hello I am a grass type with Ivysaur and Pansage and ??? (I only have one badge for the moment). My Friend Code is in my signature.

Juzdabuzda

Hey all, I've got Grass-type friend safari. FC 2036-7676-5868. Let me know if you add me!

Edit: Mostly looking for Gyarados and Heracross but all are cool!

Last edited:

DarkUmbra

Hi everyone my 3DS friend code is 1478-4321-4507. Please add me and PM me your code so I can add you back! Thanks :)

P.S. Looking for Ditto!

Arkygi

Reposting:
Please add me for Friend Safari FC: 4957-3174-7843
I have Braixen, Slugma and Pansear.
I REALLY want a FS with Abra/Eevee/Ditto if it happens that you who have those pokémon ran out of space, you can just add me for a short amount if time, enough so I can get what I want, and then you can delete me, so please consider :)

Pilvi

Hey, I have a grass type Safari with Pansage/Ivysaur/Quilladin. I'll add anyone but looking for Wartortle and Sliggoo in particular. Send me PM with your friend code and I will add asap :)

My friend code:
3652-0639-2748

Grave

hi reposting againg detales in my Sig let me know if you add me also just caugth a dewgong in one of my Friend Safari cant really tell the diference.

Geo152

Water Safari: Quagsire, Azumarill, Panpour
FC:0189-8573-9833
Also looking for Ditto, Eevee, Ninetales safari's, but will add anyone.
LF>Azumarill with Sap Sipper

MumboJumbo

Repost I have*Steel*type Friend Safari with*Metang, Mawile and Bronzong.
My FC is*1478-3904-5033PM me so i can add you back.

Can you please tell me your type in the pm thanks.
I am desperatly looking for feebas or milotic and will accept anyone with either of those first.

Status
Not open for further replies.