• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting to keep up with the thread, info in the sig, if you add me today please know I won't be able to add you back until about 9 hours after this post because I'll be at work.

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
My safari is normal type: Aipom, eevee and loudred
my fc is 1349-4695-4792 pm if you add me and I`ll add you back

REPOST

add me my friend code is in my signature

mainly looking for a ditto friend safari and i have the pokerus to trade for it, i also have a female protean froakie that i can breed (but may take time to get a protean female for you)

i am also looking for plenty of other friend safaris so feel free to add me and send a private msg with your friend code

also just a reminder to everyone, please go online in game by activating the internet button at the top center of your touch screen so that everyone can have access to your 3rd types.. i have far too many friends that never come online and limit me to only 2 of their 3

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Currently looking for Abra, details in signature - PM if you add me

Repost:
Just find out my pokemons on my FriendSafari, my type is Fire and I have: Pyroar, Ponyta, and Braixen

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Looking for an Ice Safari with Snorunt. :) Details in my sig!

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm also looking for Ghost-type Safaris since I rarely have any. Thanks!

thatguyjesus

my friend safari is normal type. my FC is 1907-8199-4861 name is Jesus. PM to add back

Harley12

Repost! My friend code is 0490-5792-3604.
I believe i have a ghost type safari but i don't know what the 3 pokemon are! if anyone could let me know that'd be great!

TheBaker

My friend code is 0688-5382-1852. I don't have any info on my Safari yet, will edit when I get some.

I'll add everyone who sends me a PM with their FC.

EDIT: Type is Water; Pokémon are Quagsire, Bibarel and Poliwhirl

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Hello! I'm looking for Safaris with the some starters (Ivysaur, Wartortle, Braixen and Frogadier) and Manectric. My FC is 1676 - 3812 - 1321 and I have Forretress, Ferroseed and Klefki.

VM me in case you're interested.

TattooedFox

Hi. I'm looking for safaris with Bagon & Abra. Anyone got them? Got stuff to trade if you have. Thanks.

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
My code is in my sig, as are the Pokemon in my safari. Ideally looking for a Ditto safari (like everyone else!), but I've got a bit of space so I'll add anyone who adds me at this point. :)

Be123

LF: Riolu, some steel pokemon, some dark type pokemon, some fairy type pokemon, etc
NO BUG POKEMON,
Im water type with frogardier wartotle and other

Caecus

ground type with Palpitoad, Marowak, and Trapinch
My Friend code: 2466-2335-7750

Last edited:

TattooedFox

Hi. I would actually be looking for Shellgon as Bagon won't be in safari. Anyone have a dragon type safari with him in? Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.