• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friend Safari Exchange Thread ~*READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
add me up people

MattZ2010

If you add me, just PM me your FC and I'll add you back! I've beaten the Elite 4 as well.

FC: 0173-1792-9569

bensenpai

hello, my FC is 3523 2072 2365 not sure my type, because i just started, please add me, thank you.

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Hello
Im still looking for a few Friend Safari's (getting full though so ask first) with any of these:

Bug: Vivillon
Dark: Sneasel, Inkay, Pawniard, Vullaby, Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Sandile, Sableye, Absol
Dragon: Shelgon, Druddigon
Fairy: Kirlia, Swirlix, Mawile, Jigglypuff, Floette
Fire: Ninetales
Ice: Lapras, Snorunt, Sneasel, Cloyster
Poison: Toxicroak, Swalot
Psychic: Munna, Xatu, Wobbuffet, Gothorita, Grumpig
Steel: Magneton, Klang
Water: Azumarill, Lapras, Krabby

Please PM me with your Safari info (or that you need help finding out) before adding.

Thanks.

PS: If you need Friend Safari Dittos PM me I have lots that I do not need and will trade

Looking for any friend safaris pm me though please :]

mikram

FC: 0533-5162-7447

Friend Safari: Psychic
Drowzee, Espurr, Girafarig

I'll add anyone.
Looking for ALL Pokemon for Friend Safari but right now I would like Ditto :)

Masterlance149

New here, need friend codes as well. Here's mine.

2509-2092-0286
All i know is that i have a poison safari.
Looking for Grass safari with starters, water safari with starters, steel safari with metang.

Be123

LF:Lairon, Psichy type, other steel type, ice type , and other types
OF: Krabby*, frogardier and wartotle
FC: 409832939083

iPhysik

Looking to add more for friend safari

0301 - 9785 -7009

Let me know if you add so i can add back.

Fusionon

I am looking for quite a few Pokemon for Pokedex completion, here's the long list:
Tangela, Natu, Girafarig, Shroomish, Shinx, Bronzor, Munna, Blitzle, Drillbur, Tympole, Deerling, and Vullaby. Any of their evolved form are perfectly fine, of course.

If anyone adds me, just pm me and I'll add you back.

My Friend code is Duo:4356 0012 7773.

My Zone is fighting, and I have Sawk, Mankey, and Tyrogue.

Floette

Fennekin
Looking for a Ditto Safari (please :p)

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, and Braixen

Mikeymike

3539-9370-8137 is my friend code pm yours back if your keen. My safari zone provides drowzee, xatu and wubbafet

I'm new to the site and am looking for both Psychic and Fairy type Safari(s). My FC is in my Sig. :)

Rapture0014

My brother and I are looking for any fs we don't have but a few friends on here. My FCC is 2466-2597-0424 my brothers is 2105-9165-8686

bott52

Breeder and Trainer
Friend Code:2509-0899-7330
Anyone add me and message me if you do please

Dan OHara

Pokemaniac
Im still looking for a few Friend Safari's (getting full though so ask first) with any of these:

Bug: Vivillon
Dark: Sneasel, Inkay, Pawniard, Vullaby, Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Sandile, Sableye, Absol
Dragon: Shelgon, Druddigon
Fairy: Kirlia, Swirlix, Mawile, Jigglypuff, Floette
Fire: Ninetales
Ice: Lapras, Snorunt, Sneasel, Cloyster
Poison: Toxicroak, Swalot
Psychic: Munna, Xatu, Wobbuffet, Gothorita, Grumpig
Steel: Magneton, Klang
Water: Azumarill, Lapras, Krabby

Please PM me with your Safari info (or that you need help finding out) before adding.

Thanks.

PS: If you need Friend Safari Dittos PM me I have lots that I do not need and will trade

legendarywaffle

my friend code is 2277-7067-8504

I don't know what type my safari gives. If someone can tell me after trying mine out please pm me about it and I will update this post.

Looks like I have Jigglypuff , Dedenne, and Floette.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.